Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!! - page 5. (Read 310954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Activity: 158
Is the platform already being developed or is it just an idea?
Activity: 280
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Yes, today cryptocurrency exchange services are becoming more and more popular. But there is not a single high-quality exchange service on the market yet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Activity: 173
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho.
Activity: 252
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Activity: 210
Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors.
Activity: 168
A good solution to the problem that often encountered some great exchange at the moment, I am sure GASC will be successful, good luck dev
Activity: 308
Hello. What currencies can be exchanged on your platform?
Activity: 4
I follow the project from the very beginning, I really like the idea, the guys are on the right track, good luck!
Activity: 266
A good team with a promising project! I'll take you to the note. I see you have the potential. Good luck, guys
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
I'm curious how the token sale is going?  It is impressive that you work with such well-known companies as Gazprom.
This project looks interesting,
Activity: 69
It's not that easy to market a physical business in the digital world as there are less options for us to verify everything. Who will have control over the funding you receive? Will a custodian be involved?
All transactions will be opened. Plus Reporting.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i see you heavily base on russian oil/gas companies. what about all the sanctions that russia is under? Dont you have risks here?
What are the sanctions? Russia sells gas now and will sell it in the future. What can prevent it?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Are there publicly available numbers how much revenue your business generates and what the profit margins are and so on and so forth?

We are open to any audit. We have an honest and legal business.
Provide your contacts in a personal message, and we will send you the balance sheet.
We are able to provide the results of an audit for 2016 and 2017.

Big investors can personally visit our production, meet with managers and study all our documents.

What additional data is needed to prove that our project is real?

It's not that easy to market a physical business in the digital world as there are less options for us to verify everything. Who will have control over the funding you receive? Will a custodian be involved?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i see you heavily base on russian oil/gas companies. what about all the sanctions that russia is under? Dont you have risks here?
Activity: 9
I can recommend this project as one of the most reliable for investment. It really will not move the blockchain industry forward... But your investment will be in a safe place)
Activity: 41
I am very happy to hear about the project. That is a wonderful thing. Thanks very much
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Hello! How about picking up tokens? And where and how can I use them?
Activity: 154
I think this project is very good and interesting, I like the concept and idea of this project. I hope this project becomes a great success.
Pages:
Jump to: