Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 11. (Read 12025 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
brand new
Activity: 0
um projeto muito promissor de futuro muito grandioso
Activity: 6
The project looks like it has a good, strong team with a transparent roadmap. Loofing forward to KRATOS being very useful in the future.
Activity: 12
KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading!
The idea of the project belongs to KRATOS! This topic is very interesting and promising for those who are developing in the field of trade! The vast experience of the company for more than 100 years shows its competence in this field and the development of a quality approach and reliability. The team will have a great success in this area of trading! I advise everyone to read the project in more detail on the official website of the company
FAQ (https://kratospct.io/faq.html) or Whitepaper (https://kratospct.io/pdf/KRATOS_Whitepaper.pdf).
Activity: 17
I am sure that kratos will be able to provide a comprehensive solution for the entire commodity trading ecosystem,
 while solving such problems as lack of trust, eliminate manual documentation and unnecessary intermediaries!
brand new
my opinion this project will be perspective and it can to succeed in transportation industry. Hope you will work hard so that we can all walk on the road to success
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
Well,  its been long i have seen anything on trade financing, if handled well this is going to be a market disruptor in fintechs. I wish them best of the market
Activity: 66
Blockchain invention and use allows you to deal with the relevant issues and it can become an important competitive advantage for the currency that utilizes it.
Activity: 8
It will certainly be a successful project, as it has an excellent team that is more than qualified and focused on making this project a success.
brand new
The decentralized trading platform KRATOS plans to develop advanced modules such as risk management, logistics, insurance and other company improvements.
brand new
I really like how this project KRATOS develops. Very promising team. I am sure that with this approach to work the team will achieve 100% success! The best idea project a decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle.
Activity: 12
 The idea of the project is aimed at improving the quality of trade. This promising direction will still develop and bring the desired result for all participants !
I think the price will be very high. Friends !!!! Never miss out on great earning opportunities.
Activity: 101

25th August is the last date for the ICO ?

August 25th is the end of the Pre-sale stage, not the ICO
For the ICO, we are waiting for the Official Announcement
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Today trading of physical commodities is a complicated process that involves several intermediaries and complicated documentation, so I will support this project
Activity: 15
The idea behind the project seems really good. I think the price will go very  very high. Friends!!!! Never miss the big earning opportunity. You won't get projects everyday.
Activity: 62
KRATOS: a decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle.
Activity: 196
Very interesting project. Promising and strong team. And a great bounty program!))
Activity: 18
The project is interesting for me, and definitely deserves attention. I advise everyone to take a closer look at this project! Join up to ICO
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
How much are we raising for Kratos both hard cap and soft cap
brand new
Good day if you are looking for a project to invest, please read the huge potential.
Pages:
Jump to: