Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 9. (Read 12025 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
KRATOS platform delivers better transparency, higher efficiency, and less complexity than any other existing system. The use of this platform would result in more timely deliveries and lower cost. Wink Wink
Activity: 64
Great opportunity to invest in. The Kratos project is unique on blockchain and adds new features. The whitepaper is very detailed and the team behind Kratos exists out of  well chosen and experienced members.
Activity: 12
KRATOS is a completely new approach to each client in the field of interaction of trade in goods. This is a team formed over the years!
KRATOS is the result of a truly reliable environment that was impossible before the technology blockchain.
KRATOS  - transforms and expands international trade in physical goods on all life cycle of a product!
Activity: 96
Very good project, I directly advise you to look at it)) Wink Smiley
KRATOS - decentralized physical commodity trading platform built using blockchain technology & smart contracts developed by Arkratos Blockchain Solutions Pte Ltd.
KRATOS - Technologies that allow to improve the quality of trade in goods.
KRATOS  has been developed by Arkratos Blockchain Solutions. Arkratos’ anchor investor is an established company with global operations in over 15 countries.
Arkratos will leverage its early adopters relationships in the commodities space to onboard new participants in the ecosystem providing network effects.
Excellent idea of the KRATOS project. More information about the project and the company can be found on the official website of the company.
FAQ (https://kratospct.io/faq.html)
Whitepaper (https://kratospct.io/pdf/KRATOS_Whitepaper.pdf)
Activity: 129
I wish success to the team, correct tasks and development of the platform. Let it develop and make our life better.
Activity: 4

when does the bounty program end?
Activity: 209
KRATOS is a project that shows a great deal of promise in the commodities trading industry as they disrupt the industry through blockchain technology. KRATOS and trade.io announce partnership to democratize commodity trading markets. KRATOS Pre-sale is on and moving towards crowd sale soon. It is a great opportunity for KRATOS to get listed in one of the biggest global trade exchanges.
brand new
Activity: 0
The uniqueness of this project is second to none, divevin now that the price is reasonably low.   #KRATOSICO #Arkratos
Activity: 490
The Arkratos platform not just delivers a trading physical commodities process but  also ensure that the quality of the products are in a very good value.
Activity: 17
KRATOS- A decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle
Activity: 803
KRATOS it is a unique trading platform based on blockchain technology and smart contracts, which leads to secure fast deliveries at optimal prices. This is a great result of a strong team!
brand new
Activity: 0
It is a wonderful project , I am very glad to participate in it.
Activity: 27
The development plan is very good. Promising project
Activity: 9
I have read the white paper, the project looks interesting,  I am convinced it will be a huge success.
Very cool project, good luck to you guys and great achievements. You have a great team
Great project, I am very satisfied with the progress, always evolving more and more.
Activity: 46
Great project, I am very satisfied with the progress, always evolving more and more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
nice project, when the pre ico sales commencing?
Activity: 25
Good project,everyone who still didn't know him , or just heard suggest to familiarize)
Activity: 36
Very strong project with BIG things coming! It feels great to be a part of something with impact and from I am reading the team has a lot of movement in all the right directions! Here's to the future and everything it has in store for us! I advise everyone to this project and when I read the white paper I understand the team of the project has a lot talents to do this!
Pages:
Jump to: