Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 6. (Read 12025 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Kratos is one of the best project in 2018,
After reviewing the team list, research shows they are professionals with brains, and I'm pretty sure with such team, one can only expect excellence....success all the way gus
Activity: 101
LIQNET already works at http://liqnet.com   that’s why our ICO is the most reliable way to invest. Before you register on the website http://liqnet.io   and buy LEN tokens

You're not on the right thread for this
Activity: 238
KRATOS- A decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle
brand new
Activity: 0
I believe in this project and I hope for its successful future.
Activity: 93
     KRATOS is a decentralized physical commodities trading platform

5.0 RATING DISTRIBUTION

https://www.trackico.io/ico/kratos/
Activity: 5
where do I see the tokens bought and when will the launch be?
Please write clearly.
exchange again?
Activity: 238
KRATOS- A decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle
brand new
Dear traders, a new listing is coming soon! On August 22 Multiversum (MTV) will be available for trading at Exrates. Get ready to buy some coins!
brand new
KRATOS platform delivers better transparency, higher efficiency, and less complexity than any other existing system.
Activity: 43
I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 33
kratos provides block-based technology solutions to help companies increase transparency, eliminate operational inefficiencies, and build trust within the business ecosystem.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
KRATOS the future of all exchange and this is going to be the greatest exchange of all time, so if you not part of this winning project I advice you get in now so we all succeed alongside the project together.
Activity: 490
in current market conditions ICO should be extremely good and do rights steps to achieve good results , we  see that even best projects are wiped by bear market
Arkratos has a working platform. Its one of the factor of a good ICO.
brand new
one of the high projects of the society. I'm very proud that I'm participating in his progress! Bring future ahead for skychain tokens. The team looks experienced too. success for the team
Activity: 66
profitable project with a simple interface and affordable logistics. a project worthy of attention of beginners and experienced cryptocurrency traders. It is not easy and arduous work, but it is worthy of a generous reward.
Activity: 15
The KRATOS platform digitizes paper contracts and transforms these digital contracts into smart contracts—contracts that self-execute if certain conditions are met.
@ArkratosBlockchain
https://kratospct.io/
#KRATOSICO #Arkratos
Activity: 803
KRATOS this is a revolution in the physical goods industry. Now, thanks to the project, the sphere of trade economy is can be upgraded or even changed radically.
Activity: 280
Very good project. Great team.
Great project with a very good project team. I am convinced that the project has very great prospects!
Success and prosperity for this project, happiness and luck. A lot of health
Activity: 21
One of the best projects that you can now find. An excellent idea and competent team of developers is the key to the success of this project. I think this is one of my best investments
Activity: 2
Great project! Keep an eye on this project, I am convinced that it will be great in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: