Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 8. (Read 12025 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I am very impressed by the systematic development of the project and the foresight of the team of the prospective Kratos project. Whoever is not familiar with this project, I propose to consider this project, because it has great prospects in the future, so very good events are planned in the roadmap. The project has a very cool idea on blockchain, which is to implement a single web platform for creating and promoting Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities in the world.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
#AskMeAnything about#TokenCuratedRegistry aka #TCR today @ 4PM SGT on our telegram goup: https://t.me/arkratos_group .

Submit your questions in advance: https://pos.li/2ab0ze

Arkratos #AMA is LIVE. Join  the conversation: https://t.me/arkratos_group
Activity: 18
When I can sell tokens on exchanges if I'm investor?
Activity: 459
Merit: 60
KRATOS дoвoльнo cepьeзный пpoeкт c дaльнeйшими пepcпeктивaми pocтa,тaк кaк cмapт кoнтpaкты и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии oчeнь вocтpeбoвaны
brand new
Activity: 0
Fantastic project, with a wonderful team. I am looking forward to this project for a long time and I liked it
Activity: 17
Very interesting project. Promising and strong team. And a great bounty program!))
Activity: 43
KRATOS A good project with great potential and a professional team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations, I think he will get a great success.
Activity: 34
KRATOS is a good project with a bright future, I see in it a great potential and will follow its development.
Activity: 62
Activity: 93
Activity: 6
The concept and purpose of this project is Very interesting and promising project so far. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people. And, I'm sure big our expectations to get high token value in the market. Let it all be a surprise!
Activity: 12
Project KRATOS is becoming more popular every day.There is a high probability that the project will become a market leader for their format. Idea KRATOS is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind. See the project is to be a best.
Activity: 66
This will become mainstream in the future. i'm sure of this too. it is not surprising that this project has already gathered so many like-minded people. #KRATOSICO and #Arkratos Eternal digging in contracts, paperwork, loss of them and other problems are key in our time. Huh I agree that electronic contracts will remove the bureaucracy from our planet very far and I hope for a long time. I am glad that there are people who are puzzled by this problem!
Activity: 6
The concept and purpose of this project is Very interesting and promising project so far. With ethereum slot machine member we can grab our bonus for investmet I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.  Grin
brand new
The best idea ever i saw. If you had the means, you can invest in KRATO and be sure to get at times more. Thanks for this platform!
Activity: 260
Innovative functions for members give them flexibility and profit potential.
Arkratos is an innovative Blockchain solutions & development company head quartered in Singapore.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very interesting project with a strong team and you can be sure of this by reading the white paper of the project itself. The KRATOS ecosystem is very high quality, and simple for the average person. At the moment there is an ico project, there is an opportunity to buy tokens at a discount and make money for the future so soon will the growth of bitcoin sweat and other coins.
Activity: 43
KRATOS People are increasingly interested in this project. obviously there is great expectation. I believe that you will accomplish this job nicely thanks to your strong team.
Activity: 2
A very smart project brings us the spirit to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project with a great team that always gives creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more investors.
brand new
where do I see the tokens bought and when will the launch be?
Please write clearly.
Pages:
Jump to: