Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 10. (Read 12025 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
This ICO have a amazing idea. A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals.
Activity: 266
A very promising business is the company I have been closely following its development.
The idea is particularly interesting. With such a strong band, success is inevitable!
Activity: 51
Great project with a great team!The idea of the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.I believe in this team, it will achieve its goals!!!
Activity: 1
A good project, I am glad that the token is already on sale, I will follow this project! I heard that kratos announces partnership with the trade.io
brand new
Activity: 0
This project is promising coupled with the fact the price is reasonably low now, dive in now   KRATOS
brand new
Activity: 17

#KRATOSOCO This project with very big ambitions . I hope the team working on it will do everything it's intended and it will be the best project of 2018.
Activity: 448
Merit: 33
The KRATOS platform model of core data and trust is developed on the public Ethereum Blockchain and uses Solidity as the main programming language for smart contracts
Activity: 18
Existing protocols of blockages have limitations in their architecture, which do not make them a good solution for data storage.
Activity: 4
Interesting project, I wish good luck and development
Activity: 25
reat idea! I'm very happy to be joining kratos. I believe it will definitely achieve success and what was planned!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
nice project, this project will suceed.
brand new
A decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle. In our time, the blockchain system is gaining popularity and the KRATOS is keeping pace with the times. I advise everyone to know about this project!
Activity: 96
The best project at the moment on the Internet) Wink Smiley
I read the white paper and seems interesting with promising and realistic things which is very much important!  Roll Eyes
The project development team must have expertise in the field of the project. And today I congratulate you! Good luck!  Cool
Activity: 43
A successful project team is half the success, and the second half is the idea of the project. In your project, these two components are combined and that's why I'm with you and invite all friends to join!
Activity: 1
Great project. I'm so happy to be part of this community. The devs are so active in this campaign.
 Cool
Activity: 46
I liked the project. He must have a successful future.
Activity: 129
I expect great success from this company, it will bring profit
Pages:
Jump to: