Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 19. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Which languages ​​do you plan to translate the site and whitepaper? Which languages ​​are ready?
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
Digitize is a blockchain-based ecosystem and cryptocurrency that allows consumers to convert loose change into virtual currencies at the point of transaction. The loose change is converted into Digitize tokens, allowing it to be used for payments, loyalty programs and exchanged for Ether. Think of Digitize as a digital piggy bank!
Activity: 31
good team also good partner dev, succes for the project..
Activity: 7
So this appears to be a pretty neat project. I'm looking forward to the completion and of course the USE!! This should be more useful that the coin counter / exchangers we have in our markets here in the states. They can charge up to 25% of what you convert.
Activity: 47
Awesome and super amazing project,  gonna be great hit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
A good project with a great idea, I think this project will be upgraded !
I really like this project because I used to use acorns app to save my spare change but this is going to be awesome!
good luck ! nice team!
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Seems very successful project and very useful. I glad i joined it earler.
Wish to the team and to us best luck!
Activity: 47
This is another great project  Cheesy, i mean, you can make a convert loose change into virtual currencies.
Loose change is the problem we hate and this project can solve this problem, i thought cryptocurrency is good future but we know there are still many problems that need to be solve.
i'd love this project, one step to ideal future
Activity: 18
Awesome Project after long time. Cheers guys keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 566
Merit: 29
I'm following this project, team is looking very professional, ı hope will be successful.
Activity: 113
Digitize coin project is planning to engage directly with the public by providing a service that lets you save your change digitally, essentially a digital piggy bank, using cryptocurrency. This is just amazing I can't wait for this project. I think there will be a lot of users.
Activity: 109
Activity: 18
a really big project, there are many communities
Activity: 3
is this project just starting?
I will not miss to contribute
Activity: 109
Activity: 23
I've been getting lots of info from the web and your social media, it's all pretty clear .. I'm interested in your project  Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I really like this project because I used to use acorns app to save my spare change but this is going to be awesome, instead of saving USD I'll be able to stack up on crypto!! A little bit a few times a day starts adding up really quick!! Can't wait!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

LOL this is as bad as it can get. You simply copy past posts from others who posted the same stuff just a few lines above yours here? Cheesy
Activity: 43
I see many join this project
I believe this project will be a great success
Activity: 119
Good project, wonderful idea and  team is looking good that will be a successful project good luck team.
Activity: 167
very many people join your project, I believe your project will be great
Pages:
Jump to: