Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 22. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Great Team, Great Project, Digitize, Solid Whitepaper, been following this project for a while now.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
This is a unique and totally unique project in crypto currency field. I hope it should be great successful in future.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
For a long time it was necessary to create such a project !!! You are unique in the crypt sphere !!! A good project for ordinary people !!! I will follow your work !!!
Activity: 103
Pre-ICO of Digitize Coin has started on 06 April 2018 and will be finished on 06 May 2018. 20,000,000 Digitize Coin will be distributed for Pre-ICO with price of 0.0002 Eth.  It is good work by the project team, because the team contained on experienced people. Best of luck.
Activity: 66
What a great idea. I hate having my pockets full of change and I lose it a lot. I will definitely support this project...
Activity: 89
Very high quality and reliable project. The team is working efficiently. There is a great prospect in the draft.I hope the project will grow more and more.
Activity: 54

There is a great prospect in this Digitize Coin Project.

Hoping people will have trust - believe in it and sooner grow more and more.

For me It is GOOD JOB ! WELL DONE !
Activity: 463
Merit: 36
Hey Digitizer's
Hello everyone,

Did you have this latest Digitize information?
I give you the latest information below

Have you signed up to our whitelist to receive your referral code? Your referral code will be emailed to you, once you sign up. Digitize offers 7% bonus tokens for each referrals contribution.

You will receive 7% free DTZ tokens of your referrers contribution. You do not need to contribute yourself, only your referrer.

For example, if your friend buys 0.1 ETH of our token - You will receive 47 DTZ ($5)

www.digitizecoin.com

Activity: 162
Digitize token is like having your own personal Piggy bank manager. I love the concept and it's unique.
Activity: 85
Really nice Project! Could be a great thing! Looks interesting to invest
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I love the fact that this project has an outstanding team leadership. A good and worthy project to invest in. I pray for its success and may God help us all.
Activity: 219
This project has a unique idea, its exactly a digital piggy bank that allows you to convert loose change into digitize tokens and can be used for payments and loyalty programs . I am definitely going to support this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 60

This is a highly rated project, the team is very strong. Let's walk very firmly. We trust you
Activity: 45
I hate carrying Coins in my pocket but never thought like this project. Is it really possible? Let me see. Hope for the best.
Activity: 168
This project provides a geneuine prospective which can help a lot of people easy understand crypto and help them in day t9 day transactions wih few clicks, very happy with your project and i am interested  Wink
Activity: 663
Merit: 15
thank you when this project receives me with all my heart, because this project is very good dev and i will be very support fully.
Activity: 62
When listing on a high fee exchange, I recommend that you consider listing on Bancor at the same time to ensure liquidity.
Activity: 16
very happy with your project and i am interested
Activity: 182
Very high quality and reliable project. The team is working efficiently. Responsible for the task. There is a great prospect in the draft.I hope the project will grow more and more.
Pages:
Jump to: