Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 25. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The idea is a little weird but I wonder be watching the work of your project
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
This is one good project. Very positive.
Activity: 224
look like a great project and feasible. have great team, hope they can work their hardest, so we can ensure our investment. Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
This is an incredible project that develops very high tempo. Soon the whole world will know about it.
Activity: 154
Good idea good potantial . If you are investigator check this ICO i think.
Activity: 201
Digitize coin is a determine project that will boost ethereum blockchain back to it top level
Activity: 144
Most cryptocurrencies today are tech heavy and hard to understand for the average consumer  Digitize will solve that problems.
this is a good project. good luck
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
A good project with strong media support. Now the bounty goes to a bountyhive with a large audience. I think that the project looks forward to a good future.
Activity: 59
Whitepaper very well explained about this project, also the website look great
Looks like very serious project.  Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
great idea gonna be realized, thanks for future opportunity,it's real important for cryptocommunity,waiting for your full work start
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Just came across to Digitize from twitter timeline. I like the idea of Digitize to convert loose change into cryptocurrency as carrying loose change is a frustated things to do for many people. The prototype also looks great.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
This is easy to understand, well explained about the purpose of this project that makes more investors interest.
Can't wait to see the great progress of this project. I recommend this as a good investment.
Activity: 448
A project where you can earn real money without investment, performing a simple job to promote this project. digitze can Convert Cash to Cryptocurrency Instantly
Activity: 150
An awesome project which focuses on one of peoples real aim and need which is saving. This project provides a geneuine prospective which can help a lot of people easy understand crypto and help them in day t9 day transactions wih few clicks
Activity: 426
Merit: 1
Actually, this is a good project, as I figured out, from the bottom to the bottom. I will continue to be with you. good luck
Activity: 189
 DIGITIZE like best project ..
Activity: 10
Activity: 281
#Proof of authentication post link:

twitter username: @Nudebaby8
twitter url: https://twitter.com/Nudebaby8
Telegram Username: @Dinuka33
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/pasindu.chamith.1

Activity: 248
Merit: 11
I believe that choosing this idea can make it more convenient and easy to convert conversions for each user. Also for me, the convenience is that my mobile device is always at hand and I can always use the offer from Digitize.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I like the platform concept and the fact that Digitize use it focused on actually real transactions for goods and services.  Look forward to actually use it.
Pages:
Jump to: