Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 23. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 132
interesting project goodluck ..
Activity: 210
Great idea. I can't wait for the moment when I can pay for my groceries with the mobile phone. As well I am looking forward paying directly with my cryptos.
Activity: 11
What a great idea... best of luck
Activity: 37
This project looks interestingly unique.The right marketing team will unlock lots of potentials. Am in fully
Activity: 10
Activity: 79
Activity: 168
A friendly and professional team, an excellent vision. Working product, reliable and proven business. I hope that this project will succeed in the future! Guys, we wish you all the best!Join this platform!
Activity: 2
go to moon dev

I really hope this project will be successful
Activity: 434
 this is the most greates thing ever ...hope a best Another project in today and future .i like to invite all to join with #DIGITIZE COIN

I really hope this project will be successful    Cool
nice project sir go to moon sir always suckses
I really hope this project will be successful and always growing up to be a great project
Activity: 88
Actually the idea is not new. I would wait when this hits exchanges and the mass to see how this ICO would deploy on solving real life problems. Can we just implement digital loose change on current crypto currency? I mean, how is that impossible. A already developed coin would be much better and less work on adoption.
Activity: 224
Great project for the whole blockade
Your project will help to solve many problems. I wish you luck in your business
Activity: 3
this good project
dont miss this project friend
Activity: 336
Another nice project we shouldn't miss!Lets support this guys!
Goodluck team hoping for the success of this.
Activity: 185
A good project with a great idea, I think this project will be upgraded someday and I hope this project will have a good market prospect with high prices and high demand.
Activity: 19
nice project verry interesting
Activity: 10
Very attractive and sustainable project. Let's go for it and save paper and metal.  
Pages:
Jump to: