Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
in my opinion gamers simply do the task given by the sponsor every hour and gamers will get GGP token
The task that will be given is definitely an ingame task right? there wont be a task that should be done outside the game? Or the sponsors can give any task they want?
Activity: 560
by creating games that can be monetized by gamers I think this is one part of this platform to attract the attention of gamers to switch to playing the games offered by GGPro
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Attracting developers to your platform isn't easy. They have only so much time and they will carefully choose where to develop their software and games.
I also think partnership will be the important role in this project, so i really want to know their strategy about this.
Do they have a community manager who will answer questions here? Still waiting for an answer.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Can you explain how the system will work to make the gamers get money for playing games?
Can they get some money for playing popular game like dota 2? I see youre promoting that game on your social media.
in my opinion gamers simply do the task given by the sponsor every hour and gamers will get GGP token
You are right, I also get information like that, we can do promotions given by sponsors every hour and we will get GGP tokens that can be exchanged with something like fiat money, accessories vouchers

if im not wrong, per hour we can get 5 GGP through platform, andbwhenbit come to traded, we can choose to exchange GGP token with crypto (btc/eth), ite in partner game, or real devicelike MSI laptop or other gaming accesories like mouse gaming in ggpro.shop later.
You are right, all of that can be done on the GGPro game platform and for the exchange of GGP tokens with several devices or devices and computer accessories to play, hopefully it will be quickly realized
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I just read we can use GGP Token to buy games, so my question did you have any partnership with game developer or etc? And how about Steam, can I buy any games on there using GGP Token?
I am sure the project certainly has a partnership with the developers because the players can monetize the game by doing some tasks given by the sponsor

i think thats true, before you can partnering with some game, first i think must be partnered with developers itself, then you can choose the game from their line up game to be partnered.

Attracting developers to your platform isn't easy. They have only so much time and they will carefully choose where to develop their software and games.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Can you explain how the system will work to make the gamers get money for playing games?
Can they get some money for playing popular game like dota 2? I see youre promoting that game on your social media.
You are right, I also get information like that, we can do promotions given by sponsors every hour and we will get GGP tokens that can be exchanged with something like fiat money, accessories vouchers

if im not wrong, per hour we can get 5 GGP through platform, andbwhenbit come to traded, we can choose to exchange GGP token with crypto (btc/eth), ite in partner game, or real devicelike MSI laptop or other gaming accesories like mouse gaming in ggpro.shop later.
Activity: 27
Activity: 546
I just read we can use GGP Token to buy games, so my question did you have any partnership with game developer or etc? And how about Steam, can I buy any games on there using GGP Token?
I am sure the project certainly has a partnership with the developers because the players can monetize the game by doing some tasks given by the sponsor

You are right this platform must have a partnership with several developers because in my opinion this platform only provides games that can monetize a game

cant wait for the ggpro.shop ive next year, i would get MSI gaming laptop from ggpro patform whie paying my favourite game, perfect.
Activity: 45
Activity: 32
You're right the bounty has been held and now it's in the 2nd week so I think let's follow the bounty that has been made and we will have more opportunities to get the tokens
Activity: 490
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
I learned about the project and found the project very potential. However, I have not found the expiration date of the ICO

The ICO will be ended on January 1st, 2019 according to their website.

And i have my own questions, what is the purpose of the 10% token allocation for reserve fund? And also this project will live if there are many sponsors and developers right?  So what is your strategy to attract them and do you have some potential sponsors and developerd already?
Activity: 22
I learned about the project and found the project very potential. However, I have not found the expiration date of the ICO

I suggest that you get this information, you can join the official channel of this project on their telegram
Activity: 2
Activity: 381

You are right this platform must have a partnership with several developers because in my opinion this platform only provides games that can monetize a game

because 1 developers have several game on their list, aybe in the future ggpro patform can touch android game.
Activity: 102

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

i think thats true, before you can partnering with some game, first i think must be partnered with developers itself, then you can choose the game from their line up game to be partnered.
Activity: 104
Activity: 560
a good concept in increasing the sale of GGP tokens by buying a number of products to support the game in playing GGPro offers some of that with purchases that can be done with GGP tokens
Pages:
Jump to: