Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 25. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Have already started to sell the coins. I think people buy very quickly and on the second day will remain 10-15%. Very high popularity of the project.

why did this project so hot ,i didn't see this project before ,and this project don't make any bounty campaign ,unbelivable
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Guys be careful, there is already a fake site around and people have sent 14 eth already on that site. Just send on the site announced here. Take care of your money!
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
For all of us who missed KYC participation and whitelist. It is not possibile for us to participate in this ICO?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Have already started to sell the coins. I think people buy very quickly and on the second day will remain 10-15%. Very high popularity of the project.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Individual cap 605 USD... For investors with pre-sale Individual cap above 8 times.. Very strict KYC...

Is there a price they locked eth at?

not actually but it is equal to a WABI token 0.25 $ 

in my opinion they will calculate 1 eth =475$
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Presale 0,03and buyback @0,25 ( 8,33ROI )
why?
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Individual cap 605 USD... For investors with pre-sale Individual cap above 8 times.. Very strict KYC...
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
I would like to say a big thank you to WaBi Team. Preico buyback was successful, what is more the funds were sent to preico participants BEFORE the ICO. This means WaBi is more than serious businness.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
When will be announcement about individual cap and total contributors passed KYC?
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Thé Télégram IS à success but it s hard to find informations
Thé ico will be in 2 days but WE don t know the individual cap.
Activity: 2
The business idea behind Walimai is sound.

Nonetheless, what is the point of a Wabi token?
It baffles me, why would a manufacturer or consumer need them, unless they are forced to?
Is it simply a means to raise money, if so then what is the incentive for an investor?
How can this token become a growth vehicle?
Activity: 1
Activity: 13
sellıng approvel whıtelısd dm me
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Looking forward to participating to this ICO!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
That is some project with a good intention! I love that. On top its a real product, which most ICO's nowadays dont have and therefore the demand for the ICO is really high. I wish I had learned earlier about WaBi, hopefully I will be able to buy some coins at the 4th day. All the good to the team and the project!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Where this coin will be listed for exchange?

I believe deals with exchanges are made but they are not allowed to speak of it before it's official
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Hi guys, a friend of mine just asked this question on another group, maybe you can help with: Does anyone know the token metric? 0.05c a token?
Activity: 52
I do not fully understand all the information. Can you elaborate?
Activity: 182
Hello, I would like to ask your specific selling time ICO? on the date (28/11/2017) at what time? Is there an ICO purchase limit? Thank you!
If ether price shoots up to 500$, it won't affects individual cap as 0.25$/Wabi is fixed. Am I right?
Pages:
Jump to: