Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 26. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Guys, so if I understand it right, you could have bought Wabi in preico for 3 cents, and the Company Buys it back for 8.5 dollar?
Activity: 280
Just one quick question, whats the funding limite per person on the 28th of November?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi all,

is the preICO already finished or how can I access it?

Tnx
Whitelist was finished yesterday. Unless you've submitted an application before then, then you can't get in I'm pretty sure.

thanks for your reply bro. are you part of it and if yes can i join? Best would be to buy from some presale guys Smiley

If you had read the announcements you would not that buying from presale is not possible and rightly so. Otherwise such people like you would buy  under ICO price and the token would dump. If you want to buy, you have to buy the ICO price like everyone else. If you have missed the whitelist, you will need to wait for the exchanges at buy at 2x iCO price at least. Simple as that. Thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Will the wabi token be distributed instantly during the ico? and will they be immediately be transferable?
Activity: 168
Hi all,

Tnx
Whitelist was finished yesterday. Unless you've submitted an application before then, then you can't get in I'm pretty sure.

pre-ICO was few month ago (in summer). Now will be main ICO (in a week later). ICO starts November 28th
Activity: 49
Hi all,

Tnx

thanks for your reply bro. are you part of it and if yes can i join? Best would be to buy from some presale guys Smiley
Activity: 21
Hi all,

Tnx
Activity: 33
Any team member can confirm this. For extended allocation, can I send pre-wabi to the team's wallet from any whitelisted address? Or do I have to send from my presale address?
Activity: 49
Hi all,

Tnx
Activity: 70
will this be a good investment?
Activity: 3
I search your name on JD.com  can't find you store . Can you provide the url link .
I should do some research on it
Activity: 25
Where this coin will be listed for exchange?
Pre sale would be bought back at 8.5 usd and their buying price was 0.03 thats 283x is that right?

No. Devs will bought back tokens in pre-sale investors at 0.25$ price. (This is ICO price)
Activity: 308
Pre sale would be bought back at 8.5 usd and their buying price was 0.03 thats 283x is that right?
Activity: 154
Why they have so big difference between pre-sale and ICO price? Pre-sale investors have much more advantages before ICO investors  Undecided

Because technically pre-sale investors bear a higher risk. Though is not necessarily the case in crypto as they often get refunded if the softcap isn't met. Also was the pre-sale closed? If not, you could have also participated in it but chose to not do so.
Activity: 57
After the coin is listed on exchanges or what more exactly you are asking?
Activity: 70
this could be a x 100 x 1000 coin?
Activity: 247
guys, can the WaBi tokens go into the same address that ETH coins are kept?
Why they have so big difference between pre-sale and ICO price? Pre-sale investors have much more advantages before ICO investors  Undecided
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I like a lot this project and the problem is actually trying to solve, it seems a lot of people are talking about it. Hope you are going to be successful.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: