Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 23. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Noob Question: How do i export my blockchain ether wallet to myetherwallet?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Am I correct in saying, everyone with extra ETH in their accounts will actually receive more ETH than they Deposited if the price continues to drop?

And why would they give you more?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Am I correct in saying, everyone with extra ETH in their accounts will actually receive more ETH than they Deposited if the price continues to drop?

What you mean "extra ETH"? Where and who deposited? As I know, devs will be buy back tokens in pre-sale investors by ICO price.
Activity: 280
Is it a good thing or a bad thing for the wabi's price that ethereum is going down?
Activity: 247
PreICO bonus was 800% FYI

Token price 0.03 and during ICO 0.25

Now you know what to expect on ED launch Smiley

Yes that's right, 10 000 000 coins sold around 0.05 cents Smiley

You're welcome

Try to read at least the next time.. prewabi tokens will be locked up to 6 months. So what do you expect on ed lunch?
Another thing: 300k / 0.05 usd = 6.000.000 coins.. NOT 10mil.

i think it will reach $2 in one or two months with that supply and everyone trying to hold till 10-15x of 600$ invested.

Looks like a lot of people wanna buy more!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're welcome

Try to read at least the next time.. prewabi tokens will be locked up to 6 months. So what do you expect on ed lunch?

i think it will reach $2 in one or two months with that supply and everyone trying to hold till 10-15x of 600$ invested.
any announcement regarding which exhange WaBi will be traded on ?

bittrex, binance en bitfinex would be great to have asap Shocked
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
any announcement regarding which exhange WaBi will be traded on ?
How many participants during the ICO? Can you please share some figures? Thanks
Activity: 19

You're welcome

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Impressive. All tokens will be sold un 2 days. No day 3.
44 millions tokens.
I wish Saw same Destiny as Walton by example
I never was sure how the ICO will go. What a success for a Singaporean project, without bonus and bounty at this time of large number of ICO and it made it in few hours. Not just sure of the project valuation. Wish them the best, will watch the project in market and probably see if Singapore can give the trust on investing in her projects.

I agree, in ICO sales all can not be predicted. although ICO success is also not necessarily his project will be good for the next. all depends on the team in handling the project, many examples of ICO with very successful sales but the time of entry into the exchange price is not in accordance with the desired.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
44 millions tokens.
I never was sure how the ICO will go. What a success for a Singaporean project, without bonus and bounty at this time of large number of ICO and it made it in few hours. Not just sure of the project valuation. Wish them the best, will watch the project in market and probably see if Singapore can give the trust on investing in her projects.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
44 millions tokens.
Activity: 308
With the rapidly increasing price of Bitcoin and Eth is it possible to consider prioritizing the distribution of tokens over refunds seeing as refunds will be a fraction the worth of the Wabis?
Activity: 168
There is no official information on which exchanges it will be listed directly after the ICO right? As I missed the whitelist I want to be prepared to buy. Hopefully not HitBTC, ED would be alright with me though.

I think you still can buy on ICO. It seems, there is no need to be registered in whitelist for tokens sale?
Activity: 238
There is no official information on which exchanges it will be listed directly after the ICO right? As I missed the whitelist I want to be prepared to buy. Hopefully not HitBTC, ED would be alright with me though.
Activity: 12
The hype is huge. Expecting a price drop after ICO.
Which exchange will have the coin listed?

i dont think so, remember nobody will have tokens bought with discount, so nobody will sell below ico price.
Activity: 3
At the start of sales will increase price within 1-2 days. And then the price will collapse.

My thoughts exactly.
Do you know on which exchange will the coin be listed?
[/quote]

I guess HitBtc or EtherDelta initially.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
At the start of sales will increase price within 1-2 days. And then the price will collapse.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.
Do you know on which exchange will the coin be listed?
Pages:
Jump to: