Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 22. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can anyone tell me the ETH price for the ICO? I know 15 Cents, but what was the exactly conversion rate?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
The day 1 cap is Total tokens to be distributed / whitelist participants, and the value of the tokens is still 0,25 USD.

Can't wait when it hits the exchanges! BTC

If you are thinking of selling for anything else then consider this... You can turn $700 into $14000 just by holding for a little while. Be smart guys and girls. HODL
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hey guys, do you have your tokens send to your wallets, or they are still on the ICO page/wallet?
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
The day 1 cap is Total tokens to be distributed / whitelist participants, and the value of the tokens is still 0,25 USD.

Can't wait when it hits the exchanges! BTC
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Which exchange will this hit first? I'm eager to load up on some.
usually Etherdelta ( because its peer to peer )
Coin distribution is on 7 Dec for Ico Contributors so i think its available on ED on 7 or 8 December.
Activity: 406
will you establish the details after wabi refunds are finished? So we can have a better idea of the new circulating supply number
Activity: 476
Great projects. Good Team Looking forward to successfully done and more powerfull and let's make it to sky, i wish hopefully will be success
After reading the last announcement, I was in doubt and confused regarding the my tokens .. I can see wabi tokens (2285 wabi) on Dashboard at wacoin.io ... However it is still not visible on myetherwallet as ERC20 ... Shall i fill up the form?
Admin please answer me. If I sent you eth from Exodus wallet, you can send my wabi tokens again to it. Yes?
Activity: 5
Which exchange will this hit first? I'm eager to load up on some.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
It is a project aimed at China market.
But Chinese citizens are prohibited from investing because of their government, right?
Activity: 46
Investors received their tokens? Tokens trading anywhere already or no? I missed ICO and want to buy...

Many of you naturally wonder when WaBi will be listed on the exchanges. For now we can only say that we are working on it, however we cannot divulge which exchange or the exact time for the listing as per the exchanges’ requirements.

This was the official announcement.. so I think you have to wait...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Investors received their tokens? Tokens trading anywhere already or no? I missed ICO and want to buy...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Hi guys, so i didn't get to whitelist - does this mean that i cannot take a part in ICO?

It's already over and you need to wait for exchanges Im afraid  Sad

Darn , i couldnt either get in to their whitelist....

when are they gonna be on exchanges and which ones ??
Hi guys, so i didn't get to whitelist - does this mean that i cannot take a part in ICO?

It's already over and you need to wait for exchanges Im afraid  Sad
Activity: 406
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
with a working product, wabi could easily make it to bittrex. what do you guys reckon?
Activity: 18
Still no word from Slack or telegram when the token will be sent out/listed???
Noob Question: How do i export my blockchain ether wallet to myetherwallet?

Only if you own the private key / JSON file / ledger-trezor you can open it on MEW. If not possible (like an exchange wallet), make a new one and transfer your funds...
Pages:
Jump to: