Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 21. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Sorry to be that guy asking the obvious that’s been answered thousands of times today...but are they distributing right now?
We have a 10% ETH price decrease from the ICO period. So we get 10% more ETH for the refund, right?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I read in  their telegram, that tokens still are not  transferrable. I dont know where you find them on EtherDelta. May be this is fake tokens.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Why i cant buy on ED? What reason? Can you give me link to this token, please? Or token symbol at last? Cant find on ED

ITS

NOT

AVAILABLE

YET
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I love the idea and will invest in this project. The support in China will make this project a success. Good Luck to this project!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
it seems a lot cheaper on ED. Legit token?

WABI has not yet been minted, it'll be released soon..ANY Wabi that is currently on ether delta is FAKE..Be careful..a lot of scammers are attracted to wabi as it is going to be big.

Join the telegram

https://t.me/wabi_ico
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

I will suggest you stay clear of the Wabi tokens on ED for now. Until the team officially announce it. I checked their TG some days back as I was looking to buy some tokens (Missed the ico) and the Pinned Message advised everyone not to buy on Ed.

Why i cant buy on ED? What reason? Can you give me link to this token, please? Or token symbol at last? Cant find on ED
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

I will suggest you stay clear of the Wabi tokens on ED for now. Until the team officially announce it. I checked their TG some days back as I was looking to buy some tokens (Missed the ico) and the Pinned Message advised everyone not to buy on Ed.
Activity: 70
how much will they cost on etherdata?
Activity: 100
THis is killer project, are the tokens release yet after the ICO? Etherdelta seems dangerous, any other exchange yet?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Guys, how can i find out immediately when wabi is live for trading without sitting in front of my computer the whole day?
Activity: 70
Is this different to Vechain?
Merit: 102
Activity: 280
Hi one question. Do we have to add the token in MEW in order to receive them? If yes, how I can do it?
Activity: 182
What was ICO price in eth? Also which exchanges can I pick Wabi on first?
Activity: 406
Guys, can wabi block lowballers in ether delta by placing many orders with high selling price?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

wow , didnt know it was that bad in China.... darn money makes people evil.......

how could you sleep when you know you poisoning people or let take fake medicine ......

Activity: 154
Damn so people only got 600~$ worth of this one? I'll be loading up on ed straight up . LOL
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Can anyone tell me the ETH price for the ICO? I know 15 Cents, but what was the exactly conversion rate?

2000 ETH pre BTC
now find date of ICO and price of BTC
Pages:
Jump to: