Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 11. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I see that they are very active in twitter. they hires new development, have interviews, conferences, etc. But can you explaine me main thing - how they will use tokens in their project?

Well, what i understood there are at least 2 usages:

1. Incentive to keep the "network" alive.
2. Incentive for people to scan products that have WaBi tags. Every time someone scans a Wabi tag it receives a small amount of Wabi tokens.

They have some tokens pool for this? I see, that in curcullation 45 mln tokens, but in total 99 mln. How much tokens they have for reward system? How much tokens for devs, and when they will be unlocked? Can you give me link to distribution of tokens, please?
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I see that they are very active in twitter. they hires new development, have interviews, conferences, etc. But can you explaine me main thing - how they will use tokens in their project?

Well, what i understood there are at least 2 usages:

1. Incentive to keep the "network" alive.
2. Incentive for people to scan products that have WaBi tags. Every time someone scans a Wabi tag it receives a small amount of Wabi tokens.
I read from the grapevine that there is going to be a major news coming to the team soon, do anyone know what the news is all about, the project is one of the best performing ICO last year but IMO there is still a huge room for growth

I don't know the news. But there is one exciting new team member(https://www.linkedin.com/in/butianli/)
Unfortunatey I invested in WaBi a bit late. But I also think that there is a huge room for growth as it has real world usage.

WaBi coin is not an air project. It has a wide range of landing applications. So in 2018, it has great room for development, and it is worth the expectation of many investors. Of course, the price of coins will also be well reflected with the development of the project.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I read from the grapevine that there is going to be a major news coming to the team soon, do anyone know what the news is all about, the project is one of the best performing ICO last year but IMO there is still a huge room for growth

I don't know the news. But there is one exciting new team member(https://www.linkedin.com/in/butianli/)
Unfortunatey I invested in WaBi a bit late. But I also think that there is a huge room for growth as it has real world usage.

WaBi coin is not an air project. It has a wide range of landing applications. So in 2018, it has great room for development, and it is worth the expectation of many investors. Of course, the price of coins will also be well reflected with the development of the project.

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Weekly Update #1 — February 14th

WaBi / Walimai developments and events, every Wednesday

Our newest team member, Butian Li, will fill the role of Walimai’s Operations Manager. As a UC Berkeley graduate, former Deloitte consultant, and founder of two businesses, she has the entrepreneurial spirit and experience to take our business expansion to the next level.
Our revamped website is making strides and should be live in 2–3 weeks. It will mostly function as a placeholder for the brand new website which is a more elaborate in design.
CEO Alex presented at the Global Supply Chain Council’s webinar: Blockchain in Supply Chain, Transport & Logistics in Asia
CEO Alex traveled to the Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in Singapore and did an on-location interview with Mike Vestil.
Co-founders traveled to Malaysia for potential partnership and expansion plans/discussion. No specifics to publish at the moment.
Co-founder Yaroslav did an audio-interview with Peter Rujgev. Link will be shared as soon as the interview is released.
Co-founders were interviewed by Yasuhiro Takayama for Japanese audiences. Link will be shared as soon as the interview is released.
We got covered by CNET (200 million readers/month, one of the 200 most visited websites globally).
Upgraded version of the Walimai WeChat app finalized and ready for deployment next week.
Entering the second phase of testing of the Walimai Product Logistics Blockchain.

https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-1-february-14th-8f8c5d32c56a
Activity: 190
such a long time I haven't been interested in a cryptocurrentcy project.
this seem to be an exceptional. solve a reality problem and had been applied successfully.
congrat dev and PR team, you guys do a great job, hope I can help by buying the coin and hold, that way you can get some money to continue develop in future
dear
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I see that they had vote on Kukoin about listing... Who won? When Wabi will be on Kukoin? And which other exhanges will be?
https://medium.com/@wabiico/how-to-vote-for-wabi-on-kucoin-79009a7bf604
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
hat is the latest status of the project?
Activity: 151
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
How is the project doing atm, and how you assure that the chip can be replicated?
Is Wabi still at its preICO stage?
When will be the ICO?

ICO is over. Now they are being traded on some various exchanges, highest volume is on Binance.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wabi/#markets
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
This one is trading on binance, which is awesome product, I think you will get more market cap in the future.
Activity: 294
Is Wabi still at its preICO stage?
When will be the ICO?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Why the wabi was hit by the market so hard? By the way, when are the locked up tokens being released on the market
I think it's because the wabi is new, so the process needs to be better
I'm also still waiting for decision when this token will be released, possibility in february
Activity: 31
Hello!

Can I get slack invite or discord link for this coin?
wabi is close to 1 billion in market. Can't call it undervalued. Should it go more though?

Even if you calculate with total supply, the value is around $250m.

I like this kind of physical usage projects and got some WaBi lately around $3. Then transfered to my long term wallet Cheesy
Activity: 154
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
In the early days we collected about 0.90 cents of beautiful wabi. It was not worth keeping. The project of the men is serious and shunned.

Everyday when there is a project that is not used so much and the prices have been swollen, WABI is not even standing here.
Activity: 6
wabi is close to 1 billion in market. Can't call it undervalued. Should it go more though?
Wabi cap is $122 852 481. Where do you see 1 billion?
Pages:
Jump to: