Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 27. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
The concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Activity: 199
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Is your platform created for businessmen only? How it could be useful for me if I'm not a business owner?
Activity: 213
Thanks to blockchain technology, your platform will be stable and safe
Activity: 207
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I think this project will be successful because of the professional team and experienced advisors
Activity: 193
Very good, blockchain technology is the future. This is a solid project with great potential. well done!
Activity: 195
I heard about this project from my friend. You have nice idea, but what about competitors? Do you have any? And if yes, what are your advantages?
Activity: 198
What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges?
Activity: 176
If I do not sell tokens on the exchange, what services can I pay with tokens? What can I buy with these tokens?
Activity: 200
Great project! The team is group of highly creative and dedicated people to provide an innovative and useful service Cool
Activity: 184
I think this project will attract investors and will be supported, because the concept is great and such service will be in demand
Activity: 194
Do you have any significant partnerships ? Can you tell us?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Do you cooperate with video bloggers? Maybe there are some reviews on youtube?
Activity: 217
A good project, I think it will be popular and therefore the price of the token will grow and we will all be able to benefit. If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises. Good luck to you!
Activity: 131
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold. Will they be burned?
Activity: 205
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all of this will be appreciated by investors!!
Activity: 161
This project looks serious.  Just finished reading the Whitepaper about PRESALE LIVE ,  When is the token distribution start?   Gratitude.
Activity: 126
Do your team has enough experience to develop this project to the full?
Activity: 133
At what stage is the project now? Is there any fresh news or updates for today? In my opinion it’s a promising project, but I would like to know more about it...
I’m interested too. I am still looking forward for more developments and announcements from this project. I hope LOYAKK project is legit and also hoping that they will continue the project whether the ico will be successful or not. 
Pages:
Jump to: