Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 13. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
They sold 5,820,690 PEX Token already, this is an early success, so guys if you want to make real money in the future this is the right project for you to invest in, hurry buy your PEX Token Now!!
This the right project to invest, because by having a PEX Token after the ICO this token will definitely  go sky rocket for its total supply is only 30 million and not only that the give 80% of is annual profit.
This is nice , the project prime  ex perpetual is already in  a great success, because the project it self is really good  to make investment,  its one of a kind.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Best real estate ICO, Prime-Ex Perpetual has issued 30M PEX-Tokens to support its proof of concept.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Prime Ex Perpetual team updated the crowdsale progress on their official website. Total amounth of PEX tokens sold is increased to 5,820,690. So great :')

Excellent. Great accomplishment!

I still can't access the site. So please keep me informed. And the truth is an excellent result.
Well done Prime-Ex Perpetual! Over 5 million PEX-Tokens sold. ICO is running with great success. Join the revolution. http://ICO.Prime-Ex.com
Activity: 252
I think it's great, 8WOW!!! this is a nice ICO ever i seen. Join fast.
Love this idea!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Prime Ex Perpetual team updated the crowdsale progress on their official website. Total amounth of PEX tokens sold is increased to 5,820,690. So great :')

Excellent. Great accomplishment!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Beaches in Panama are very beautiful, recently watched pictures. If you go there on vacation, a great place))
With the help of blockchain technology, Prime-Ex would be able to speed up the process, and make the instantaneous approval of real-estate transactions possible.
Guys. For several days now I can't get to your website. I wrote to you on facebook, but the problem has not been solved yet.

For what's worth, I can access prime-ex.com with no problem...
Activity: 184
Guys. For several days now I can't get to your website. I wrote to you on facebook, but the problem has not been solved yet.

You should probably reset the cookies in your browser.  I saw your first post about this, checked the website, and it was working fine.  Just checked it again 2 minutes ago and it's working fine.

So strange because I can connect their website https://prime-ex.com/ . And i havent had any problem to connect the site since the beginning. Maybe something is wrong with your browser or internet settings?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Prime-Ex Perpetual, in particular, hopes to attract residential real estate customers with high discretionary incomes.
Wow, almost done, it was a very progressive ICO. I cant believe time flies, well at least we will start to see progress on the whole platform once the whole crowdsale is done. Looking forward to it.
I wanna see the construction progress very much and i am extremely excited about their online virtual tours in construction areas.
Wow, almost done, it was a very progressive ICO. I cant believe time flies, well at least we will start to see progress on the whole platform once the whole crowdsale is done. Looking forward to it.

Time flies, and this thread is close to 50 pages long! Great support from the crypto community, and great job from Prime-Ex to spread the word out. A few more days before ICO is over! Buy your PEX-Tokens people!
Just a little housekeeping reminder...

For those who have purchased and those who will receive PEX-Token through award incentives remember that you MUST have a Waves wallet and you MUST register your Waves wallet address with us.  This is the way you will receive your PEX-Tokens.  They will go to your Waves wallet.  We can't get them to your Waves wallet without you registering your Waves address. We can't distribute PEX-Tokens if you have not registered a Waves wallet with Waves and/or not registered your Waves wallet with us.

So just to be clear, get a Waves wallet and send the Waves receiving address to us if you want to receive PEX-Tokens!!!

We don't have an exact PEX-Token distribution date as of yet but will let you know when we know.  It will be in the first few days of December, we just don't know exactly when yet.

OK EVERYBODY - You heard Prime-Ex! Get your Waves Wallet info going ASAP!
Anyone interested in the following bitcoin / crypto related domains??

CryptoThreat.com
DecentralizedCrypto.com
CentralizedCrypto.com
ETNCrypto.com
RPX.Cash
ETN.Cash
DarkCrypto.org
BTGCrypto.com
ETHfund.net
ETHcard.net

Get in touch via dombuzz.com Smiley

Did anyone come back to you? I guess everyone here is interested only in prime-ex.com, ico.prime-ex.com, and bounty.prime-ex.com! hahahaha   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: