Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 31. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Prime-Ex property has the immense potential to the real estate business because of it's extra-ordinary services. One person can  get the property instantly using the PEXToken as the currency and get discount also and in desire location.
Prime-Ex property has the immense potential to the real estate business because of it's extra-ordinary services. One person can  get the property instantly using the PEXToken as the currency and get discount also and in desire location.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Prime-Ex's commitment is to distribute 80% of its profits to all token holders at the end of each fiscal year.
Traditionally a home buyer purchase his home on his own name and finance it by any mortgage. This process was ran when people employed in factory at the age of 18 and retired after 30 years. But today time has changed and people are more willing to mobile and re-locate one place to another according to their work routine. So, Prime-Ex has dictate the two segment of customer for it's business that is the retiree and the self-employed. Generally after retirement people want to explore a new place for it's nest while a self-employed seek new place according their work habits and needs of the work.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
It seems the project is going really very well. Prime-Ex Perpetual became more popular in not only crypto world but also in real world around Panama after their interview and adding a few advisors to their team. Especially Ian and Clinton are well known 2 names.
Yeah, those additions really piqued my interest in the project. Prime-Ex Perpetual is going mainstream!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
It seems the project is going really very well. Prime-Ex Perpetual became more popular in not only crypto world but also in real world around Panama after their interview and adding a few advisors to their team. Especially Ian and Clinton are well known 2 names.
Prime-Ex has chosen expats as its target market! because this sector gives Prime-Ex an extreme competitive advantage.
Activity: 308
What are the particular steps that one has to take when applying for the Revolution Loan? I understood that they are no credit checks. What was the information needed in order to be accepted for the loan? I believe it was some % of deposit? Was it 20%?
Prime-Ex's clients are secured by a guaranteed buyback program so long as they have performed as scheduled.
Now Prime-ex is starting to really get a lot more attention. Glad to get in early. I was reading more on Panama and it is a fascinating place. I know now more why now they have chosen Panama, because of the Panama Canal the amount of expats increases almost every year. It's time Prime-ex start housing them! :-)
The post Traditional Media Outlet Amazed by Prime-Ex Perpetual, a Blockchain-Powered Real Estate Project appeared first on NEWSBTC.
Prime-Ex's utilization of blockchain technology on its real-estate project will have a positive impact.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Prime-Ex's real-estate project is attracting investors all over the world because of its efficient and well-organized marketing strategies.
That's the sign of a unique and innovative project
I know that the primary markets are Americans, but on their site I do see that they mention European markets. I find that myself being in the Caribbean , over the years I have seen many Europeans now starting to travel more to the west. Before the more popular destinations for Europeans were Tenerife, which actually is a great place for Prime-ex to consider. I have been there and I believe that they may be a very good Market in the Canary Islands for Prime-ex.
Prime-Ex's real-estate project is attracting investors all over the world because of its efficient and well-organized marketing strategies.
Multiple parties are dictated in the traditional method of real estate business at the cost of home buyers. The Panama home buyer will get two  years of warranty for their new house purchase but, while in general once sold the home-buyers will out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Prime-Ex interrupts the traditional real estate business by renewing the system, process, fundamentals of the existing real estate business.

Prime-Ex DISRUPTS the traditional real estate business! Buying a house will not be the same after the Prime-Ex Project goes live!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
With the provision of flexible loan a revolutionary financing terms and conditions Prime-Ex become a market leader in the real estate industry. Some of the terms are ; No credit score required, A 25% down payment, No-age qualification restrictions etc.

This is revolutionary. This is one of the reasons I'm supporting this project. The financing terms have no equal! Expats in Panama will find the best financing option with Prime-Ex Perpetual!
Prime-Ex interrupts the traditional real estate business by renewing the system, process, fundamentals of the existing real estate business.
Prime-Ex will manage the real estate process from beginning to end, allowing opportunities at different times across different activities.
Pages:
Jump to: