Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 32. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
All the pre-requisites of a investment with good returns Prime-ex has them all. the buy back is appealing as well. And I do not see a single other crypto in real estate doing that.
Activity: 420
With the provision of flexible loan a revolutionary financing terms and conditions Prime-Ex become a market leader in the real estate industry. Some of the terms are ; No credit score required, A 25% down payment, No-age qualification restrictions etc.
Activity: 420
With the provision of flexible loan a revolutionary financing terms and conditions Prime-Ex become a market leader in the real estate industry. Some of the terms are ; No credit score required, A 25% down payment, No-age qualification restrictions etc.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

I think that it is not worth worrying about the prime-ex project. The project is made on a really good platform, which causes trust.

The worry should be that you end up with 0 PEX-Tokens! Then, be worried!
How can anybody end up with 0 PEX? Unless they do not invest and that will be a great loss on their own part
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Revolution Loan: a financial solution featuring significant improvements to traditional residential real estate home financing options.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is in Prime-Ex's best interest and also in the best interest of its home buyers to build quality homes!

In fact, this is embedded in their proof of concept. This is why Prime-Ex works with maintenance contracts on all houses it sells. Prime-Ex has a buy-back program. If a homeowner, financed with the revolution loan, happens to use the buyback program, the house will be in excellent shape and ready to go back to the market.

The homeowner wins, Prime-Ex wins, and token holders win. This is the right way to do business!
It is in Prime-Ex's best interest and also in the best interest of its home buyers to build quality homes!
They have a very experienced and reliable team. This ICO has a solid backing. One thing I like about them is that they have kept a very good communication with investors as far as I am concerned. Building a ICO isn't only about the funds contributed, ofcourse that is the meat of the whole thing, But building relations along the way helps to gain momentum and builds a foundation for Prime-ex going forward . They have taken all the right steps.

I think that it is not worth worrying about the prime-ex project. The project is made on a really good platform, which causes trust.

The worry should be that you end up with 0 PEX-Tokens! Then, be worried!
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great

No matter the nature of your business, having a solid marketing plan behind you is essential. Prime-Ex is no doubt on the right track.

Solid marketing plan, solid team. Prime-Ex is in the right track.

Hey, did you check out the latest youtube video? Also another great advertising resource. Take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuRFzLjmfuU
No matter the nature of your business, having a solid marketing plan behind you is essential. Prime-Ex is no doubt on the right track.
Yeah the video will definitely attract a large crowd, but with more of the hands on videos and the property itself people get really excited about that.
Activity: 448
The video on youtube interview will open a lot of investors to invest in Prime Ex Perpetual, that is why on Nov. 1 when ICO will open every one want to be first in line becasue Token will sold out quickly
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I wanted you guys to get the first look at this.  PR and media release will be done today.

https://youtu.be/LnYjYUelO0U

Thank you very much for the video. A good and clear interview answering all basic questions about Prime-Ex Perpetual Project. It is good to know that they have a good and powerful advertisement strategy not only on internet but also on TV.
Yeah. Sometimes, it doesn't matter how good your product is if you don't have the advertisement and marketing prowess to get it out to the public. Prime-EX definitely knows their stuff
Prime-Ex believes in and loves the PEX-Token! If you want to join the Real Estate revolution, please visit: Prime-Ex.com
And now we hopefully might get a video of the property itself. Or even like a layout of what some of the homes might look like. Probably in the future after the ICO. Really excited of what is yet to come. :-)

John Gilbert say in the Nasdaq video these are nice American style houses. Yes, can't wait to see the models!
And now we hopefully might get a video of the property itself. Or even like a layout of what some of the homes might look like. Probably in the future after the ICO. Really excited of what is yet to come. :-)
Activity: 294
hey bounty manager i pm'd you can you please reply thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
I wanted you guys to get the first look at this.  PR and media release will be done today.

https://youtu.be/LnYjYUelO0U

Thank you very much for the video. A good and clear interview answering all basic questions about Prime-Ex Perpetual Project. It is good to know that they have a good and powerful advertisement strategy not only on internet but also on TV.
Pages:
Jump to: