Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 55. (Read 20690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Helping with the Beta Test of Prime-EX bounty campaign platform!
Testing now language translation.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
As the beta test is winding up let me just say thank you once again to all those who were interested in participating and those that got to test the website.  Preliminary feedback from both the front end of the website and the back end management of the data suggests that we'll be able to green light the bounty software as soon as overnight tonight after some minor adjustments by our developers.  I hope all of the testers found the website user friendly.  We're eager to roll it out.  More news on the formal rollout later as I receive more information.  Thanks!
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Crypto-currencies & Blockchain Consultant
Activity: 76
ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r
This is a test post for bounty as requested by Prime-Ex Perpetual test manual
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
I think this project is going to be very different than other real estate projects. The team is more professional and all the documentation prepared very professionally. I believe they will success.
ATTENTION:

Please bear with us momentarily.  Configuring https at this moment.  15 minutes out.  Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 76
ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r
The Beta Testers for our bounty software have been chosen and the directions have been emailed.  Please check your inbox.  If you were selected please follow the instructions.  The beta site will be up at 4:00 p.m. EST.  Thank you!

Got the mail thanks (was in my spam folder). Will get working on it asap.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Best community issues in online real estate business.
The Beta Testers for our bounty software have been chosen and the directions have been emailed.  Please check your inbox.  If you were selected please follow the instructions.  The beta site will be up at 4:00 p.m. EST.  Thank you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hi, do you still need Chinese translation?
ATTENTION CRYPTO WARRIORS!

We have completed our beta testing of our official bounty campaign tracking website, but we want to be extra sure.

We need 10 testers to perform validation on our website anywhere from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Panama Time, approximately 4.5 hours from this post.

We will grant 25 shares in our custom bounty campaign each to those who will help.  Validation will take approximately 30 minutes and you will have a four hour window to complete.

Please private message me your interest to help us out with this along with your email address.  We will notify you back to this thread the 10 participants by your profile name here.

Thanks for your help!
We'll roll out the bounty website in roughly 10 hours in support for our official bounty campaign start the 10th.  More updates later.
We've updated the bounty program regarding the list of hashtags relating specifically to Facebook and Twitter.  Please check out the updates on our website, we believe the changes to be more user friendly for our crypto warriors.

Hello Prime-Ex Perpetual. Tell me, will you create a separate theme for the bounty?
It seems that it's a little uncomfortable to navigate under the conditions of the bounty program in the pdf file. My browser can not translate text into my native language. And also, to ask any questions about the bounty is better in a separate topic, so as not to contaminate the main ANN.

And one more question, is there any plan for Russian localization?

Hi there MakersONE,

Thanks for your interest in our project!

Separate bounty themes:  Yes.  We are taking our bounty program very seriously and it will need its own thread.  We've designed a user-friendly web portal where bounty participants will be able to submit their work, know whether its approved or disapproved, and be able to track their shares in their individual programs in relation to the overall shares.

You have a good point about the .pdfs.  Thanks for pointing that out.  i will put my tech team on it and we'll come up with a workable solution for you in about 11 hours.

Russian i'll get back to you on that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
We've updated the bounty program regarding the list of hashtags relating specifically to Facebook and Twitter.  Please check out the updates on our website, we believe the changes to be more user friendly for our crypto warriors.

Hello Prime-Ex Perpetual. Tell me, will you create a separate theme for the bounty?
It seems that it's a little uncomfortable to navigate under the conditions of the bounty program in the pdf file. My browser can not translate text into my native language. And also, to ask any questions about the bounty is better in a separate topic, so as not to contaminate the main ANN.

And one more question, is there any plan for Russian localization?
Hey needing some feedback before we launch our bounty campaign in earnest.  Is there more or any different information that you would like to see from us so far?

One thing useful for the translators would be to know what kind of backup information would be available to run the threads and respond to questions. Basic questions about buying bitcoins, and transferring as well as more project related questions such as expected timing of housing development and occupancies, concerns about asian ICO regulation, who is allowed to invest etc.

In general, the bounty program seems quite interesting, and I can see the FB campaigns look decently thought through.

This is great feedback, thank you.  We're always available at [email protected] for any questions out of the ordinary, and we'll also have Fresh Desk support that we'll be announcing soon.  This will give the translators access to us if you're ever unsure how to answer something, and we'll be glad to help.  Does this answer your question, or do you have a suggestion on how we can make the process more user friendly?  We've tried to accommodate everyone that will be helping us out in the bounty programs, but we understand that we might have missed something and are always open to improving the experience.  Thanks for your comments, very helpful!
Hi,
   Can anyone let me know where I can check my bounty progress? I love this crypto and I think it has great potential , I like the fact that they are choosing the panama region. I have done business with panama and it is a huge market for real estate and they are a lot of expats living in Panama as it is a very large, sorry the largest freezone in the west part of the world. That itself is a huge market to target. The team has done extensive research in my view and has a lot more to offer. I would keep a close lookout for this crypto. I am very familiar with the real estate markets in Panama, South America and the Caribbean. But the scope for expats is so large in central America is it amazing to see. Prime-ex has situated themselves very well.

Thank you

Hi kchulani,

The bounty progress website will be published tomorrow.  Our tech team is completing beta testing.  There are areas there for each bounty campaign that allows you to submit your progress.  For example, if you were participating in the Facebook campaign, you will be able to see in real time all of your submissions, which submissions were approved, if not, why, and you will also be able to see the total number of participants in the Facebook bounty and how large the share community is so that you can determine your number of shares in relation to the whole campaign.  More on this tomorrow, but it's super cool!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey needing some feedback before we launch our bounty campaign in earnest.  Is there more or any different information that you would like to see from us so far?

One thing useful for the translators would be to know what kind of backup information would be available to run the threads and respond to questions. Basic questions about buying bitcoins, and transferring as well as more project related questions such as expected timing of housing development and occupancies, concerns about asian ICO regulation, who is allowed to invest etc.

In general, the bounty program seems quite interesting, and I can see the FB campaigns look decently thought through.
Activity: 308
Hi,
   Can anyone let me know where I can check my bounty progress? I love this crypto and I think it has great potential , I like the fact that they are choosing the panama region. I have done business with panama and it is a huge market for real estate and they are a lot of expats living in Panama as it is a very large, sorry the largest freezone in the west part of the world. That itself is a huge market to target. The team has done extensive research in my view and has a lot more to offer. I would keep a close lookout for this crypto. I am very familiar with the real estate markets in Panama, South America and the Caribbean. But the scope for expats is so large in central America is it amazing to see. Prime-ex has situated themselves very well.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: