Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 53. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I love the energy of the team, they seem to have a well rounded team.Good to know!

Well as they mentioned earlier in the thread they are not limited to only the residential markets. However that is a focal point. With a growing population of expats it really is getting difficult to get loans to buy houses and just buying houses in general of course has to go though the regular channels. Prime-ex is really breaking a lot of barriers and allowing investors to be a part of growing projects. Imagine being an investor in a large project and benefiting from the perpetual income over time. now that is called gaining wealth. They do have the right idea about the real estate market. People in Real Estate or associated with it are investing in wealth and building a continuous wealth stream. Not just your average daily salary. With Prime-ex utilizing the blockchain this "continuous stream of income" is possible.  So I am really looking forward to what else comes out of this. Good luck team!

-Ethereal
Activity: 184

And another question, can I use what I've already written here to confirm the messages in your thread-bounty?   Smiley

Approved
Wow guys, I just registered in your bounty office - and it's very cool done. Damn, if all companies so steeply approached this issue - there would be a completely different level of organization.
And another question, can I use what I've already written here to confirm the messages in your thread-bounty?   Smiley

Hi MakersONE,

Hey thanks for the compliment.  As mentioned previously, we've really put a lot of thought into the bounty project.  We've taken the bounty program seriously, and we view the impact that the bounty campaigners have on our success as not insignificant.  You guys are crypto warriors and therefore soldiers on the battlefield that we aim to take!  That's why we've went to the lengths that we have to keep the warriors in the game sharing our assets and when they report the assets that they've shared that the experience for them is intuitive and user-friendly.

Thanks for noticing the results, we've worked hard!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Hello again Prime-Ex Perpetual. What do you mean by "Members must retweet at least one Prime-Ex Perpetual Twitter post per week to their personal Twitter Timeline for the duration of the campaign, and use 2 of the hashtags from this list:". After all, if I retweet your post, he is include this hashtags? Or is it necessary to make a tweet yourself using these hashtags?

Hi Makers,

Necessary to put your own hashtags in your own retweet.  Thanks!
But we can also create self tweets using the provided hashtags too right?
Scratch that. Saw comments on my self tweets. We definitely have to retweet from main twitter account adding the provided hashtags

Yeah, that is, it turns out that I'm doing retweet from the official page of Prim-Ex? In doing so, I make a hashtag as a comment, right?  Smiley
As an example, here is the link > https://twitter.com/BountyPex/status/907620561576218625 is everything right here?

P.s. It just happens sometimes that when you leave your comment on the retweet, then the preview of that tweet is lost. I thought it was bad, but on the link - it seems like everything is fine)

Hello, first i had problems when i tried to add retweet links to the panel i realized that it is out of rule.
After i added hashtags and comments and paste the link, everything was fine :')
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Wow guys, I just registered in your bounty office - and it's very cool done. Damn, if all companies so steeply approached this issue - there would be a completely different level of organization.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hello again Prime-Ex Perpetual. What do you mean by "Members must retweet at least one Prime-Ex Perpetual Twitter post per week to their personal Twitter Timeline for the duration of the campaign, and use 2 of the hashtags from this list:". After all, if I retweet your post, he is include this hashtags? Or is it necessary to make a tweet yourself using these hashtags?

Hi Makers,

Scratch that. Saw comments on my self tweets. We definitely have to retweet from main twitter account adding the provided hashtags

Yeah, that is, it turns out that I'm doing retweet from the official page of Prim-Ex? In doing so, I make a hashtag as a comment, right?  Smiley
As an example, here is the link > https://twitter.com/BountyPex/status/907620561576218625 is everything right here?

P.s. It just happens sometimes that when you leave your comment on the retweet, then the preview of that tweet is lost. I thought it was bad, but on the link - it seems like everything is fine)
I am really glad to hear that Prime-ex will be considering expanding to other countries. While I was travelling in South America, Argentina and Chile to be specific there is a huge market for this. As well as the Canary Islands. There are so many expats in Canary Islands as well as Tangier in Morocco. I know that the team knows it's market's I am just really excited to see this happening. Now another question. Whats the risk if an investment in a housing project goes south for example. What is the insurance that investors will have on these projects?
   I understand your target market is specified to expats but I am sure it is not limited to it. Which I am sure will account for many locals and other customers just pooling into the system. When it comes to utilities of the house (water, electric etc) how will these components be incorporated in the whole system? What about the build structure, with more and more houses going solar, will Prime-ex be partnering up with some large contracting companies in Panama itself?

Thank you

-Ethereal
Hi, Thank you for all the information. I really like the way this whole crypto has been set up. I spend a fair amount of time in the Caribbean. I am actually in Aruba currently on vacation and have visited Panama and Nicaragua along with some south american markets as well. I also would like to know, will residential housing be your primary market. Or do you see yourself expending into different real estate markets such as the hospitality markets/hotels and commercial real state ? Also would like to know if Panama or neighboring countries would join the portfolio going forward. Or if it is a possibility. Panama is great though I have to hand it to the entire team and the Prime-ex family have done a good job position themselves. Looking forward to hear more from you and the technical's of some of the projects you are planning.

Thank you

-Ethereal

Hi kchulani,

I'm glad that you like our project!  While residential housing is indeed our primary target, we have not limited ourselves to only residential housing as we move into the future.  We're certainly not limiting our market to Panama as indeed, after our concept is proven in Panama, we plan to use the success here to catapult us in our geographic reach.  We love the Caribbean, it is a well-supported by expats through the island chains, and that would indeed be a logical location for us into the future. 
Activity: 137
Total supply 30 million, it is the ideal amount for a coin
Hopefully be a great successful project
Hi, Thank you for all the information. I really like the way this whole crypto has been set up. I spend a fair amount of time in the Caribbean. I am actually in Aruba currently on vacation and have visited Panama and Nicaragua along with some south american markets as well. I also would like to know, will residential housing be your primary market. Or do you see yourself expending into different real estate markets such as the hospitality markets/hotels and commercial real state ? Also would like to know if Panama or neighboring countries would join the portfolio going forward. Or if it is a possibility. Panama is great though I have to hand it to the entire team and the Prime-ex family have done a good job position themselves. Looking forward to hear more from you and the technical's of some of the projects you are planning.

Thank you

-Ethereal
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

Hi Makers,

Hey everyone. I love what you are doing with this project. The real estate market is a tough one to tackle, but Prime-ex has done their research it seems. I do have a question by the way. I understand that investors benefit from the beginning of the process till the end. From the building to the signing of the leases up to getting rent and mortgages. So basically our investments go into buying property, then renting out that property to clients or selling property and now the rents and mortgages accumulated are redistributed to investors? Can someone clarify if this this correct. As I would like to be fully aware of everything. Thank you

-Kamal

Hi Kamal,

Crowdfunding efforts will be used to build millions and millions of dollars worth of homes that we will sell and finance.  There are no rentals.  Imagine as the years go by the principal payments that come in every month being used to build more and more houses that are in turn placed into our real estate ecosystem!  So what we have created is an ever-increasing, organic demand for our PEX-Token against its forever-fixed supply, combined with token holders receiving 80% of our company profits perpetually inside of an ecosystem that is more beneficial for homeowners than the traditional model.  Everybody wins!

Hi Prime-Ex

Interesting concept. Why Panama? So, you want to build 125+ houses (whitepaper), why would an expat by from you, and not from a local developer?

Hi Kamal,

Well.... we ARE local developers Wink

Ulrich has developed several residential subdivisions here just outside of Panama City.  Theresa runs those subdivisions and has grown up here in Panama, and all together our families have spent a combined 96 years in Panama, although those numbers are slightly skewed because I have a large family of 6 children.

An expat would buy from us because we are expats too with measurable field experience not only all across the development, building, sales, and financing of real estate from start to finish around the world, but here in Panama as well.  We are not starry-eyed dreamers with a hair-brained idea.  We are seasoned professionals who have created a better way.

Hi Makers,

Necessary to put your own hashtags in your own retweet.  Thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Think it means you must retweet their official tweet and also create your own self-tweet using two out of the provided hashtags

When you retweet with no hashtags, it does NOT create a new url.

When you retweet with hashtags, it creates a new (unique) url for your retweet, which inlcudes  your username.

I looked at their bounty rules, you have to retweet with hashtags to have a unique url for submission.

Good luck.
It is really great that Prime-Ex uses Waves platform. Because i believe that in a very close future, waves will become very popular in cryptoworld. And Prime-Ex users and investors will be able to trade their PEX tokens on a decentralized exchange DEX on Waves platform much safer.
The beauty of waves is the portfolio management and the dex. Love to see my tokens lined up and be able to seamlessly check their values in the dex

True. I love dex because we will all be able to trade our Pex tokens there. I am really bored from centralized exchanges, and even the major ones are very risky. Moreover most major exchanges manipulate the prices theirselves...
It is really great that Prime-Ex uses Waves platform. Because i believe that in a very close future, waves will become very popular in cryptoworld. And Prime-Ex users and investors will be able to trade their PEX tokens on a decentralized exchange DEX on Waves platform much safer.
The beauty of waves is the portfolio management and the dex. Love to see my tokens lined up and be able to seamlessly check their values in the dex
Think it means you must retweet their official tweet and also create your own self-tweet using two out of the provided hashtags
Activity: 112
Hey everyone. I love what you are doing with this project. The real estate market is a tough one to tackle, but Prime-ex has done their research it seems. I do have a question by the way. I understand that investors benefit from the beginning of the process till the end. From the building to the signing of the leases up to getting rent and mortgages. So basically our investments go into buying property, then renting out that property to clients or selling property and now the rents and mortgages accumulated are redistributed to investors? Can someone clarify if this this correct. As I would like to be fully aware of everything. Thank you

-Kamal

Hi Kamal,

Crowdfunding efforts will be used to build millions and millions of dollars worth of homes that we will sell and finance.  There are no rentals.  Imagine as the years go by the principal payments that come in every month being used to build more and more houses that are in turn placed into our real estate ecosystem!  So what we have created is an ever-increasing, organic demand for our PEX-Token against its forever-fixed supply, combined with token holders receiving 80% of our company profits perpetually inside of an ecosystem that is more beneficial for homeowners than the traditional model.  Everybody wins!

Hi Prime-Ex

Interesting concept. Why Panama? So, you want to build 125+ houses (whitepaper), why would an expat by from you, and not from a local developer?
Activity: 322
briliant project, i hope will be succes for the team and project until the end ico
Pages:
Jump to: