Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 8. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Good Afternoon Crypto Warriors,

I just wanted to let everyone know how grateful we are for all the participation and support that we've received throughout our ICO from the Bitcointalk community.  Everyone that has helped to spread the word, helped to answer questions, bought some PEX-Tokens, and/or participated in the bounty program is much appreciated.  You guys worked hard and it didn't go unnoticed.  Thank you.

We ended up at 10,091,353.  I sure wish it were closer to our 25,000,000 token offering, but we realize the climate of ICOs right now that we've pushed through towards success, and are satisfied that we've been delivered a clear win and vote of confidence from the crypto community at large with your help.  The other tokens that appear in our thermometer on our website includes the founders, bonus, and bounty tokens, so what you're seeing there is the total number of tokens pledged against the 30,000,000 total token supply. 

Thanks to everyone for your support and hard work through the ICO phase.  We're already miles down the road today with regard to distributing the tokens.  There remains some prep work to that regard before distribution and we will deliver on time, as scheduled, and on budget, just like we deliver our houses Smiley  Thanks for going down this first leg of the journey with us.  We've learned a lot, we've worked a lot, and we've got a whole lot more planned in the near future.  Be sure to visit our website for regular updates, and as they become available, virtual tours of our houses, groundbreakings, on-site webcams, and meet & greets with happy homeowners in fantastic homes that you've helped to create with your support.

Best,

John Gilbert
CEO/Co-Founder
Prime-Ex Perpetual
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
As i remember only 25 million was avaible for the crowdsale. 5 million were for founders, bounty etc. So 9 million (ICO) + 5 million (others) = 14 Million. 14M30M meaning is there are still 16 million of PEX tokens not yet sold.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
Congratz for the ico!
Can you please declare how much tokens you could sell during the ico? It is not clear in official website. What does 14M30M mean? Does it mean 14 million of PEX tokens were sold?
Activity: 672
 congratulations for PEX Perpetual, token sold is very Amazing
and this platform go to development the idea to ralize the planning in the future. good luck
Activity: 308
I know many people now coming and asking me where can I get PEXtokens. I'm like really you waited that long!!!??? But I think Prime-ex got a fair amount of publicity and is gaining a well rounded market to start up this whole project. Successful ICO and thats hard to do nowadays. Prime-ex really showed what its team is all about. Congrats team!!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
Aggregate Tokens Sold: 6,287,162 PEX Tokens.
The figures are rising close to linear manner. Maybe they are dividing the investment they get from outside into daily. It is possible. But I think I have to give them their rights. At a time when people have so far escaped from real estate projects, they have implemented a good advertising policy. Except social media, they were also active in normal media. Somehow they are getting gain from it. If they did not do it they would have zero.

I agree they maybe increased the investment counter around 500 k everyday regularly. But if they do so it means they collected so much money just in the beginning. And this is their strategy, as soon as they collected enough there is no problem for the investors.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Aggregate Tokens Sold: 6,287,162 PEX Tokens.
The figures are rising close to linear manner. Maybe they are dividing the investment they get from outside into daily. It is possible. But I think I have to give them their rights. At a time when people have so far escaped from real estate projects, they have implemented a good advertising policy. Except social media, they were also active in normal media. Somehow they are getting gain from it. If they did not do it they would have zero.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
The general idea of real estate tokenization is that people may invest in real estate by purchasing digital tokens that represent real property.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
The real-estate industry, considered old-fashioned industry, has been gradually adopting the Blockchain and its innovations.

You and your copied quotes are not right.
The real estate sphere, like many other spheres of life and business, still has a long way to adapt and then move to a new digital economy. All that is happening now is just trial child steps, compared to what will happen next.

Excuse me, sir! I also understand that the real estate sector in Panama is in full growth no? I've heard of several real estate projects in that country, please tell me if I'm wrong? I wish you the best of luck! Another thing, because they made the decision that their tokens were based on Waves and not on Ethereum for example? Let me know
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
It hurts that I joined the rewards campaign the last day I liked to be before because I see a very interesting project and that has raised a very good amount of money! Successful team of Prime-Ex  Cheesy
Activity: 448
cryptotal
Happy to be a part of this project ! Best of luck to this wonderful project !
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
I am very glad that I supported this project. The end is very close. I want you to make it my friends. All who did not have time to buy tokens, buy in the last hours.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
We are already in the finish line, hurry guys be a part of something great in the real estate industry.

A very exciting moment for me. I supported the project from the very beginning, and now the culmination has come. Hooray.  Grin
We are already in the finish line, hurry guys be a part of something great in the real estate industry.
As Prime Ex team announced, today is the last day of the bounty program and ico. It is good to be participant of such a successful ico and bounty program. I hope everybody who joined to this ico will make good profit in mid&long term.

You're right. Personally, I am very pleased with the past ICO and the bounty campaign. I am fully convinced that Prime-Ex will win its place in the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
I believe it's a couple more hours left right? People should get them while their can. I know there will be last minute comers and say, man I wished I got me some PEXtokens! :-) It was a great ICO , very well structured.
You are absolutely right, it is better to buy and not regret than not to receive and after regret
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
As Prime Ex team announced, today is the last day of the bounty program and ico. It is good to be participant of such a successful ico and bounty program. I hope everybody who joined to this ico will make good profit in mid&long term.
Activity: 308
I believe it's a couple more hours left right? People should get them while their can. I know there will be last minute comers and say, man I wished I got me some PEXtokens! :-) It was a great ICO , very well structured.
You still have time to get your PEX! The value of per PEX-Token is 1 PEX for 1$.
not sure if the goal had been met. will that translate into an extension by the team?

What do you have in mind? What kind of goals do you say?
At the moment, already sold more than 8.5 million tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: