Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 9. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
The real-estate industry, considered old-fashioned industry, has been gradually adopting the Blockchain and its innovations.

You and your copied quotes are not right.
The real estate sphere, like many other spheres of life and business, still has a long way to adapt and then move to a new digital economy. All that is happening now is just trial child steps, compared to what will happen next.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great
Almost $ 8 million of investments are collected. It's a really good figure. The project promises good things. The real estate market can be very profitable if the right moves are made. I hope this is one of them in this project. It houses a lot of money in real estate.
consider the same discounts on tokens, it is possible to collect a little less, but in general this is a large amount of money that the team uses to implement the project in full
Almost $ 8 million of investments are collected. It's a really good figure. The project promises good things. The real estate market can be very profitable if the right moves are made. I hope this is one of them in this project. It houses a lot of money in real estate.

By the standards of an ordinary person it's just a lot of money. In any case, the project will be implemented. Let's see if they manage to collect some more before the end of sales.
I think they will be able to sell about 9 million tokens, pay attention to yesterday as I realized they sold 630 thousand coins
consider the same discounts on tokens, it is possible to collect a little less, but in general this is a large amount of money that the team uses to implement the project in full

By the standards of an ordinary person it's just a lot of money. In any case, the project will be implemented. Let's see if they manage to collect some more before the end of sales.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
The real-estate industry, considered old-fashioned industry, has been gradually adopting the Blockchain and its innovations.
Dream of the Great
Prime Ex is also a block chain project in the field of real estate. Before that, there was not a real estate project of REAL, but it also had a lot of money, and the dishes were also large. Embarrassed
Are you talking about exactly the same projects? or something similar. and about what dishes are we talking about?
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Prime Ex is also a block chain project in the field of real estate. Before that, there was not a real estate project of REAL, but it also had a lot of money, and the dishes were also large. Embarrassed
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
not sure if the goal had been met. will that translate into an extension by the team?
Today is the last day for the real-estate investors all around the globe to participate this great project and win big.
Dream of the Great
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dream of the Great
Prime-Ex provides a secure system in which all possible risks are reduced with the purchase or lease of the premises. Safety is an important factor
Dream of the Great
The last day remains. I think that many are waiting for the end of the ICO and the same results))
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Investing counter is again updated in Prime Ex official website. It is very nice that Prime Ex team updates it daily.
It is 8.7 Million of PEX Tokens sold now. I guess it will be more than 10 Million before ico ends.   Cool
Activity: 252
Solid marketing plan, solid team. Prime-Ex is in the right track. This real estate project is very interesting, wish you best of luck.
Dream of the Great
Prime-Ex's basic idea is a revolutionary, it wants to make it possible to rent or purchase residential properties without credit scores or asset verification using its PEX-Token and blockchain platform.
That's interesting, if they do not evaluate the creditworthiness, then how can they be confident in the person that he can pay everything? For sure, you will need any documents on income?

Documents are unlikely. Most likely the income or deposit will be checked the same way through the blockchain. Perhaps for this on the platform will be created all the necessary functionality.
Most likely you are right, because without any evidence of income to work and be confident in people would not be easy.
A growing number of Americans, Canadian, European and other retirees that are seeking a more laidback, lower-cost lifestyle, in warmer tropical climates. Panama certainly offers that because of its beautiful beaches and highlands.
Prime-Ex's basic idea is a revolutionary, it wants to make it possible to rent or purchase residential properties without credit scores or asset verification using its PEX-Token and blockchain platform.
That's interesting, if they do not evaluate the creditworthiness, then how can they be confident in the person that he can pay everything? For sure, you will need any documents on income?

Documents are unlikely. Most likely the income or deposit will be checked the same way through the blockchain. Perhaps for this on the platform will be created all the necessary functionality.
Dream of the Great
Activity: 308
Thats one thing I also liked about Prime-Ex they stayed focus throughout the whole ICO.And they always stayed focused on one region for the time being. Panama. But they also stated that they have room to expand. They also chose waves, and I believe that will work out to their benefit when it comes times to scale.
Pages:
Jump to: