Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 9. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Do you plan to give medical consultations?
- business
- Finance
- law
- public sector
- medicine
- health
- beauty
Is there already a beta working product? How many people are involved in the team?
There was an information, pro-expert are still working on MVP and so on.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Is there already a beta working product? How many people are involved in the team?
Activity: 168
Do you plan to give medical consultations?

But Yobit guarantee that you will get your money out of there?
Yobit is one of the precarious exchanges. I wonder how they still did not die.
Why do you think so? Yobit is big and nice exchanging platform, which helps young coins to grow up.

Coz of big clients army, it is weird, but sometimes very profitable platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope

Just looked at the price at Yobit, it still going up 92% raise per month. I hope it will continue.
Incredible price growth, maybe I will invest in it more in near days from now, for long-term hodling
Is that investbox growth?
In invest box you got growth of your own money. Not coz of course rising.
I can't understand how it works for the owners and their profits, but I think it's pretty good that we have that opportunitiy in cryptoworld too
It's pretty simple to understand. If applications will be good and valuable than owners will get profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

In the invest box, you see figures. Until you get your money out of there, it's just numbers.
Yobit is not the best exchange with some support problems, but it works, and I have not any problems with total losing any money in it before, for using around one year
Activity: 504

Just looked at the price at Yobit, it still going up 92% raise per month. I hope it will continue.
Incredible price growth, maybe I will invest in it more in near days from now, for long-term hodling
I can't understand how it works for the owners and their profits, but I think it's pretty good that we have that opportunitiy in cryptoworld too
Or an exam to which You do not have time to prepare?
I wonder how service will help in this situation?
They will send an expert how will pass the exam, while you will sleep at home. Smiley
It is a joke, isn,'t it? But how they really wil help with exams?
Maybe like an personal teacher that can learn you something step by step, that's easier to understand
Personal teacher is a great idea, I wonder how much it will cost for a student.
I don’t think it will be personal teacher, but someone who can briefly help with subjects.
Still want to know how much subscription service will cost.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251

Does that investbox still working?
Yes it still works.
Or an exam to which You do not have time to prepare?
I wonder how service will help in this situation?
They will send an expert how will pass the exam, while you will sleep at home. Smiley
It is a joke, isn,'t it? But how they really wil help with exams?
Maybe like an personal teacher that can learn you something step by step, that's easier to understand
Personal teacher is a great idea, I wonder how much it will cost for a student.
I don’t think it will be personal teacher, but someone who can briefly help with subjects.

Does that investbox still working?

In the invest box, you see figures. Until you get your money out of there, it's just numbers.
This is a very interesting idea, but how to implement it is not yet clear, I think the project will be successful if it is well thought out.
I think when team represents itself we will see how completely succesful it is, or maybe not. But I think project will get it
What Pro-Expert's team is doing now?
Activity: 796
Merit: 251

Activity: 336
This is a very interesting idea, but how to implement it is not yet clear, I think the project will be successful if it is well thought out.
I think when team represents itself we will see how completely succesful it is, or maybe not. But I think project will get it
Activity: 16
I'm looking forward to seeing a bright future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Pages:
Jump to: