Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 2. (Read 4153 times)

P3
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Confirmation of people as experts in the service will be really serious. After confirmation of all stages of expertise and the provision of documents, qualifications and work - contractor will be assigned a rank. If the confirmation is passed completely-the contractor is assigned the rank of "Platinum expert", if it is confirmed the minimum-the rank of "Passer - by", etc. the number of stars will depend on the completeness of the confirmation of expertise
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Concerning advertising ... how are you going to solve this issue ...
Most of all I'm interested in the question of how the project is going to attract the very professionals to whom people will consult for advice.
This is the marketing component of the project. It must be solved urgently.
Activity: 322
How will you control the release of your tokens?
Will there be an issue?
This is very important, as when entering the exchange, although the coin is already traded and it's good, but this is a test run ... the coin can collapse.
Activity: 254
Which countries will be able to use this Pro-Expert Project? To me, this is a very promising project, the developers just need to find a multinational bunch of real professionals in a huge amount of spheres to spread their project all over the world. Because, if it is designed only for one particular country, it might be useless, I guess.
Above, so far only a few times someone answered on behalf of developers. Apparently they are preparing to explain a lot in the future)
any project needs to think about the security of user data. REMME is one such project that will revolutionize the storage of user data.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

In invest box you got growth of your own money. Not coz of course rising.
In the invest box, you see figures. Until you get your money out of there, it's just numbers.
But Yobit guarantee that you will get your money out of there?

Yobit never guarantees anything to anyone. Have you ever seen them being very reliable for their customers?
The biggest Yobit advantage is in trading of wide range of coins.

You call that advantage... The reason that most of the coins traded on Yobit can't be traded elsewhere is because they are scam coins.
I fully support your point of view. The YoBit market is created by scammers for scammers. And there an intelligent speculator will not be able to earn!

An intelligent speculator wouldn't even go there in the first place and deposit any funds. Must feel bad to send funds to that shady exchange.
and there gets a lot of traders who do not know, who have not heard about the bad reputation of this exchange. And they make a lot of money.

But why would they make a lot of money there which they couldn't make on another exchange? I would prefer to deposit my assets on a registered exchange.
Activity: 132
you write that you provide us with a database of experts, but how will you recruit these people in the team? how can we be sure that they are experts in one area or another?
It seems to need a real name system and to ensure their authenticity, not falsification, I believe that when a certain stage, people can evaluate the experts will be better.
Activity: 224
you write that you provide us with a database of experts, but how will you recruit these people in the team? how can we be sure that they are experts in one area or another?
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
It seems that the discussion will decide in general about the feasibility of launching the project. We can see that this can be interesting for people. It seems to me that a good implementation is too complex.
I have the same opinion that for the quality work of the project there are too many nuances associated with the human factor. Perhaps just need a lot of experts and ratings from them.
It seems that the discussion will decide in general about the feasibility of launching the project. We can see that this can be interesting for people. It seems to me that a good implementation is too complex.
but now they can start a bounty campaign. It will be good for the bountyhunters because they will get more bets
Looks like there is no any official site or telegram chat. I hope that they will add this as soon as possible
Activity: 263
What is the commission in the system? How many percent will the experts and customers of the platform pay?
Activity: 294

I think that will be no jurisdictions because of they will work with many countries at one time, but wait what tells topic starter to us.
Activity: 263
the concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated experts can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
I'm sure that this experts will do their own work and perform it how it needs to be. But what guarantees do you want to see?
Activity: 213
the concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated experts can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.

In the invest box, you see figures. Until you get your money out of there, it's just numbers.

Yobit never guarantees anything to anyone. Have you ever seen them being very reliable for their customers?

You call that advantage... The reason that most of the coins traded on Yobit can't be traded elsewhere is because they are scam coins.
I fully support your point of view. The YoBit market is created by scammers for scammers. And there an intelligent speculator will not be able to earn!

An intelligent speculator wouldn't even go there in the first place and deposit any funds. Must feel bad to send funds to that shady exchange.
and there gets a lot of traders who do not know, who have not heard about the bad reputation of this exchange. And they make a lot of money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Most likely, such a project will interest people, but it needs to be presented to as many as possible. Take even the forum project has not yet been launched and there is no bounty, and how much interesting discussion.
The main thing that is not stingy and allocated at least a little from the budget for the bounty. Because the future site needs a very good PR, well, or at least to the maximum number of people heard that such a thing exists.
Pages:
Jump to: