Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 6. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
But experts should also speak english well. It's funny what can happen, an expert in a non-native language explains something to the user who uses the translator.
Looks like every region will have theur own experts, to minimize any misundestandings.
Are the regions of will be supported already finishly closed? Or it may changes with time? Where I can find that list?
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Is the invest box still working?
Why not?
What is even more interesting, did someone receive a payment for their wallet?
I wonder those daily 5% are also given in pro-expert coins?
Yes for sure, it's only in prex tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
What the littlest amount of tokens I can buy?
You can buy tokens at the Yobit exchanges, as much as you want.
Apparently the minimum volume of the deal of this exchange (see terms of sxch). But the more you will buy, the more expensive the tokens will cost Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Pro-Expert is a unique platform for quick and accessible advice, assistance and support from professionals for desired fields man this look awesome best thinf I have ever seen
Yeah the idea is great, I hope realization will be great too.
Do you have any advisor?
Hi, the team didn’t announced yet. Try to get more information here. http://pro-expert1.com/index.html
Activity: 28
Do you have any advisor?
Activity: 168
You can buy tokens at the Yobit exchanges, as much as you want.
Activity: 28
But experts should also speak english well. It's funny what can happen, an expert in a non-native language explains something to the user who uses the translator.
Looks like every region will have theur own experts, to minimize any misundestandings.
I don’t think so, service will have one call center.
For all international calls? and located in India?  Smiley
This really sounds dubious, but I think everything will depend on the number of people working there
It is too early to decide where call-center will be located.
Wherever it was not there should be employees with a great knowledge of languages ​​or a large number of different employees
How that will work at the start of the project? One language and few topics for help?
Why not?
What is even more interesting, did someone receive a payment for their wallet?
I wonder those daily 5% are also given in pro-expert coins?
Activity: 322
This really sounds dubious, but I think everything will depend on the number of people working there
Wherever it was not there should be employees with a great knowledge of languages ​​or a large number of different employees
Activity: 504
Thats better used to be like only english-speaking experts trying to help english-speaking customers, I think
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
I think it won't be a lot of  languages, only english will be enough imho expert must know englush well.
Activity: 280
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: