Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 7. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

There isn't exists any guarantee on cryptos about anything, you can be sure only in yourself in my opinion here
Speak correctly. You can rely only on yourself. At the same time, there is a reputation for such projects as the exchange. And we can be guided by this reputation.
Reputation and experience, I think, without any experience experts really can't handle and help in any task for anybody
Activity: 336
It's kind of silly to use obscure pro-expert when it already exist search engines and a variety of theme sites / forums on all possible topics.
Every one wants to get private consultation, forums are not the best source of information, for example, health and medicine topics.
Not that it is everywhere so, but in many forums experts are children who suddenly know everything
Sounds not so good, children experts? what do you even mean? Maybe around 16-20 years it's maybe, but not smaller for sure
imho should be some ranking of experts.
Not just rankings, I think it needs to be real requirements for even be expert, some sort of testing and trial period
Activity: 280
How Pro-expert are going to work with international calls?
In english, I guess. Smiley what do you want to know?
Well, most likely, yes, and there it is already possible to use an interpreter, but if you really think globally as an expert in your language, you can find him
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
In english, I guess. Smiley what do you want to know?
It's kind of silly to use obscure pro-expert when it already exist search engines and a variety of theme sites / forums on all possible topics.
Every one wants to get private consultation, forums are not the best source of information, for example, health and medicine topics.
Not that it is everywhere so, but in many forums experts are children who suddenly know everything
Sounds not so good, children experts? what do you even mean? Maybe around 16-20 years it's maybe, but not smaller for sure
I mean that in other forums it is difficult to understand who wrote this message, it will be easier on this platform to know who writes
Forums are good just for information and previous people's experience, but consulting is an expert's privilege
Activity: 322
I mean that in other forums it is difficult to understand who wrote this message, it will be easier on this platform to know who writes
Activity: 168
There will be ranking system of experts, also short description of who is helping you.
Children experts sounds really funny. I'm nobody will listen their advices.
There will be ranking system of experts, also short description of who is helping you.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Activity: 336

In invest box you got growth of your own money. Not coz of course rising.
In the invest box, you see figures. Until you get your money out of there, it's just numbers.
But Yobit guarantee that you will get your money out of there?

Yobit never guarantees anything to anyone. Have you ever seen them being very reliable for their customers?
There isn't exists any guarantee on cryptos about anything, you can be sure only in yourself in my opinion here
Activity: 504
Activity: 322
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Yes, if this consultation is guide by a person who is recognized as an expert in the case. This is the main problem for the realization of such an idea.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Is it really important where coin is listed now? Just wait for the project launch and I’m sure more exchanges will list it.
needs much more money to be listed on big exchanges. Yobit is enough now.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Is it really important where coin is listed now? Just wait for the project launch and I’m sure more exchanges will list it.

I once wanted to make a few deals there. After reading the reviews on the forum, I refused this idea. There are other fairly reliable exchanges.

Its up to you, but they give some interesting features, such as Investbox.
Yes, the function is interesting. And it would be nice to use it. But the exchange's reputation stops me.
But how they are still working if reputation is so unstable?
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

I once wanted to make a few deals there. After reading the reviews on the forum, I refused this idea. There are other fairly reliable exchanges.

Its up to you, but they give some interesting features, such as Investbox.
Yes, the function is interesting. And it would be nice to use it. But the exchange's reputation stops me.
Pages:
Jump to: