Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 3. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Most likely, such a project will interest people, but it needs to be presented to as many as possible. Take even the forum project has not yet been launched and there is no bounty, and how much interesting discussion.
Activity: 230
I analyzed the marketing plan and I do not understand why the site was created in 5th place. Can it be done right away?
Yes, especially where links will be sent, which will be in articles and reviews. Perhaps there is some special feature of this plan.
Activity: 196
While there is only a certain concept. Previously, they wrote that you need to wait for a detailed description of the project.
Activity: 322
I analyzed the marketing plan and I do not understand why the site was created in 5th place. Can it be done right away?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I'm not able to understand project concept  Huh
Merit: 0
Pro-Expert – a unique platform for quick and accessible advice, assistance and support from professionals in any desired field! Wow, what a very interesting platform, it would make me intelligent in everything.
Activity: 254
Pro-expert should work harder and faster. Customers needs this product now. Great work is it.
Activity: 252
Why is the PRO-EXPERT project implementation so stretched in time? When will the casting of experts begin? I would very much like to try myself on this post. What tests will it take for applicants to become experts?
Activity: 263
Many conversations, but so far little mathematics. Did the creators evaluate this sphere? What is the market for the year. What a possible profit.
Now almost all market is green, so a lot of coin goes up without marketing and news. However it will stop in a several days imho, and I hope we'll got some news from developers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think if talk concretly about medical help of this projects it's maybe guidance of doing something if you have some problems with your health
Activity: 180
I carried out the analysis of the project, looked at the team ... Road Map general fire
The road map is of course very amusingly made, it is painted of course ....
I have more than twice as many tasks in the organizer as they have tasks in the road mepe. Well done)))
it is not clear from your dialogue you admire the project or on the contrary are dissatisfied with the fact that there are few tasks?
Many people believe in the future of project and me too
what do you think about this project? And how many people are you talking about? your friends?
Activity: 266
It is extremely difficult to do this.
Advertising here has to be exactly in yael, that would capture people.
Also in the other direction should work with professionals.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I carried out the analysis of the project, looked at the team ... Road Map general fire
The road map is of course very amusingly made, it is painted of course ....
I have more than twice as many tasks in the organizer as they have tasks in the road mepe. Well done)))
Activity: 322
Interesting project, everything is well-written ... let's see how they will implement all this in life.
Something of Freelance type in crypto currency. Cool!
Activity: 256
Anyway they are all created for human use and life simplification, thus making life more better and performing ask more easy. Salute to these great ideas.
How we can check experts competition? Could i apply proffesionall certificate or not? 
yes, advice in the medical industry is how to search the internet than you are sick, most likely in the field of lawyers there will be a demand
P3
I also expect an objective explanation of this question. The assumptions was higher, but there is no answer from the devs.
Pages:
Jump to: