Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 20. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Let’s say, i’ve signed up for the app and take part in the raffle. If i win, how much time will i have to respond?     
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I like your logo. Cool to pronounce "Wear the blockchain"  Shocked
Activity: 406
Hello. If u have already undergone KYC to take part in the current round of sale, won’t i have to undergo it one more time during the next round?   
What about purchase of advertisement in glossy magazines? I’m sure that their target audience will be interested in the usage of dresscode.     
Activity: 175
Good evening. Was it possible to implement the project without tokens, but with the usage of blockchain? It’s just interesting.   
Activity: 39
Hi. How many tokens will advisors get?
Advisors and mentors will get 8% of the total number of tokens.
Activity: 32
Hi. How many tokens will advisors get?
Activity: 261
Hello. What bonus is active during the current sale stage?   
If i havent mixed up anything, it is 50%.
Activity: 33
Hello. What bonus is active during the current sale stage?   
Activity: 294
Maybe you should raffle tokens instead of clothes? It’d attract more investors!  
I doubt that people ready to invest big amounts of money will be eager to get several tokens.

Will brand item attract them more? It doesn’t seem to me so.
Such a nature of promo actions clearly demonstrates the direction of dresscode. I haven’t seen anything like that in other projects.
Then why not conduct an airdrop together with the raffle? There would be also 2 winners with consolation prizes in the form of tokens…
The idea is good, but something makes me think that this tokens would appear in the secondary market as soon as it became possible.
I believe you’re right. As a rule, all the participants of bounty use the project, but the ones who got tokens without doing anything are trying to sell them as fast as possible.
Activity: 93
I doubt that people ready to invest big amounts of money will be eager to get several tokens.

Such a nature of promo actions clearly demonstrates the direction of dresscode. I haven’t seen anything like that in other projects.
Then why not conduct an airdrop together with the raffle? There would be also 2 winners with consolation prizes in the form of tokens…
The idea is good, but something makes me think that this tokens would appear in the secondary market as soon as it became possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Activity: 88
hello. How many brands are you planning to attract to cooperation during the first 5 years of platform’s operation?

Activity: 177
Who will be responsible for safety of goods during the process of delivery? I believe that the brand representative should be responsible for this. 
That is a good question. I havent thought about it. Really, who will be responsible for?
Good afternoon. As far as i understand, distribution of fakes damages the brands more than anything. Maybe you should attract their funds as the main source of investments?   
Activity: 175
Today many blockchain prpject allocate some part of their funds to charity. Are you planning to follow their example?   
Pages:
Jump to: