Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 134. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
The ICO target looks ridiculous to me, Crowdfund should not get to this level
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
In case you missed this information check Propy mobile app  - it represents the live platform and has many users from China, Russia, Middle East and other regions looking for properties in the US, UK and UAE.

Hi, thanks for info. I wanted to try but as I understood it is is only for Apple devices? Do they have mobile app for Android?

I saw only the mobile application for iOS, didn't see it for Android devices, quick check didn't give results, so probably for now it is available only on Itunes

Good to know that they have iOS app. It is very rare that we saw some crypto which is adopted by the apple. They are very strict about this matter because they know that money is involved here. May I know if they already built a android app for this?

I have already replied to this question in this post  Wink

Sorry I didnt read the last sentence on your post. But yeah, they must work on the android app as for me it is much more android users than the ios users.

I'm sure they are working on it, as based on the global research the number of android device users in percentage ratio is higher than iOS, so probably we just need to wait when Propy will be released it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
In case you missed this information check Propy mobile app  - it represents the live platform and has many users from China, Russia, Middle East and other regions looking for properties in the US, UK and UAE.

Hi, thanks for info. I wanted to try but as I understood it is is only for Apple devices? Do they have mobile app for Android?

I saw only the mobile application for iOS, didn't see it for Android devices, quick check didn't give results, so probably for now it is available only on Itunes

Good to know that they have iOS app. It is very rare that we saw some crypto which is adopted by the apple. They are very strict about this matter because they know that money is involved here. May I know if they already built a android app for this?

Sorry I didnt read the last sentence on your post. But yeah, they must work on the android app as for me it is much more android users than the ios users.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
sad  that only on itunes. can't see app.

Activity: 630

Activity: 546
Today Propy team will be at #CryptoFinancing in London.

https://www.crypto-financing.com/

Hope we will see some photos/videos from it Smiley

Interesting, it's a very good sign for cryptoworld. Checked the link and agenda of the conference and this is the event looks impressing, so many companies and CEOs participating in the event. Good that Propy joined the event. Hope they will give the update after it.

Shame they don't have it but I'm sure the project is developing everyday and will provide mobile app for android as well. Anyways thanks for prompt reply.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Do you offer Chinese translation bounty?

As of now they don't have bounty for translation but if you are that hardworking then you can do it for them for free. Let's wait till they add the translation bounty on their blog .

The official answer from Propy team is below. Just submit your translation in form of  "Other creative ideas"

I would like to reserve for arabic translation .

We kindly ask you to refer to the corresponded Bounty campaign section. You need to send an application to Other creative ideas and offer your kind of promotion. It is also advisable for you to include information about your previous translation experience. Thank you.

Interesting, it's a very good sign for cryptoworld. Checked the link and agenda of the conference and this is the event looks impressing, so many companies and CEOs participating in the event. Good that Propy joined the event. Hope they will give the update after it.

Merit: 256
Do you offer Chinese translation bounty?

As of now they don't have bounty for translation but if you are that hardworking then you can do it for them for free. Let's wait till they add the translation bounty on their blog .

The young and dynamic team can be a good positive impulse for implementation of blockchain technology in the global property store with decentralized title registry
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
hello, im joining propy signature bitcointalk, thank you  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

I LOVE the concept.  Real estate needs a system like this, I sincerely hope your project sees a successful launch.
Thanks for the cool concept share! Cheers and may your property's values continue to grow.
❤️🦋

a trading scheme is too simplified, the property has several levels until the deal is ready for signing, economic assessment, legal assessment and preparation of documents, etc. where is it?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Hello. Do you have bounty thread? I didn't find link in the OP. I am one of those, who think that it will be very hard to manage this project, because it have to influence the legislation of many countries. I can't imagine how they will do that...

You could see this link a couple pages befor
https://blog.propy.com/propy-bounty-campaign-b89973c8dfed
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

I LOVE the concept.  Real estate needs a system like this, I sincerely hope your project sees a successful launch.
Thanks for the cool concept share! Cheers and may your property's values continue to grow.
❤️🦋
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello. Do you have bounty thread? I didn't find link in the OP. I am one of those, who think that it will be very hard to manage this project, because it have to influence the legislation of many countries. I can't imagine how they will do that...
Jump to: