Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 132. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
hello guys...
can someone tell me if i want to change my ETH address , How i Can do it...
Merit: 256
This is great news and meeting with the developers of other successful projects will make Propy a recognizable for potential investors.

wowww excited, hopefuly propy will success like iconomy

lets spread this good project to others. we may see this project to be successful if many would know about this.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
This is great news and meeting with the developers of other successful projects will make Propy a recognizable for potential investors.

wowww excited, hopefuly propy will success like iconomy
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Am very excited for a project like this where real estate business is integrated into block-chain technology

Not only the intergration of blockchain technilogy is advanctage, but at the same time Propy has a very simple and scalable business model. When a property is purchased, Propy takes a small percentage (starting from 0.2% and averaging 1%) of the final purchase price thus Propy charges brokers per transaction. The payment is initially processed in fiat and cryptocurrencies will be phased in for the jurisdictions where
possible. If we have the mount of real estate deals the addressable market for Propy will be arount $3.4bn annually.

Wow, $3.4bn annually is good profit, but how the Propy token is connected in this model and how regular investors will benefit from it?

More people will use propy platform -> more tokens they use -> more demand on Propy token --> higher price on them
Am very excited for a project like this where real estate business is integrated into block-chain technology

Not only the intergration of blockchain technilogy is advanctage, but at the same time Propy has a very simple and scalable business model. When a property is purchased, Propy takes a small percentage (starting from 0.2% and averaging 1%) of the final purchase price thus Propy charges brokers per transaction. The payment is initially processed in fiat and cryptocurrencies will be phased in for the jurisdictions where
possible. If we have the mount of real estate deals the addressable market for Propy will be arount $3.4bn annually.

Wow, $3.4bn annually is good profit, but how the Propy token is connected in this model and how regular investors will benefit from it?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Are translation bounties available ?

Hi, you can check all available bounty campaigns here

PROPY: Bounty campaign launched!
Check the details: https://blog.propy.com/propy-bounty-campaign-b89973c8dfed
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Are translation bounties available ?
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
We will introduce a bonus program for pre-sale purchasers and send the details early next week.   

It will be great and very helpful to get all information and details before the pre-sale, do you plan any whitelists like other projects started to do? Where the supporting community gets the priority in participation?

As difficult as it is to make an ICO offering fair, whitelisting is one of the best things I've seen happen. Not whales, but enthusiasts should have priority to buy.

We will know the details on next week. Be patient guys. They have Vinny in their advisor's board.  I think ICO will be fair for all.

hello, i want to participate on Blog bounty, I have signed up by sending the necessary data through google from, but there has been no reply to my email, does that mean I have been rejected?

Same here, I think they're just busy though and will get in touch eventually.

As i know you can write the blog-post, publish it and then send them in the form. But better wait for the official response

just can't do that, because thats take time and research about this coin, not just post and publish
We will introduce a bonus program for pre-sale purchasers and send the details early next week.   

It will be great and very helpful to get all information and details before the pre-sale, do you plan any whitelists like other projects started to do? Where the supporting community gets the priority in participation?

As difficult as it is to make an ICO offering fair, whitelisting is one of the best things I've seen happen. Not whales, but enthusiasts should have priority to buy.

Agree, I liked how Santiment did, all project's supporters had a chance and you knew that you will definitely participate, in many ICO I was not able to participate.. so hope that Propy will take good practices and support community who supports them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

We will know the details on next week. Be patient guys. They have Vinny in their advisor's board.  I think ICO will be fair for all.

hello, i want to participate on Blog bounty, I have signed up by sending the necessary data through google from, but there has been no reply to my email, does that mean I have been rejected?

Same here, I think they're just busy though and will get in touch eventually.

As i know you can write the blog-post, publish it and then send them in the form. But better wait for the official response

Activity: 294

Same here, I think they're just busy though and will get in touch eventually. Unless they don't want people to use free media at all (Steemit, newbium, Reddit, etc.). Which would be weird since those get plenty of reads.
Activity: 294

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Devs will think about the date of the end of ico after pre-sale?
we are working on a new article to provide you with information about this event. Stay tuned Smiley

Hi Propyico, does the Project have any scheduled events in the nearest future where Propy plans to participate?
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema

we are working on a new article to provide you with information about this event. Stay tuned Smiley

Cool, waiting impatiently to see more information.

In case guys you didn't know, here is an article from forbesmiddleeast  where they said about Natalia Karayaneva and her innovative algo for Propy - good read- recommend!

Along with her recent study of Sustainable Urban Development at Oxford, she developed Propy‘s most unique feature – an innovative algorithm for calculating the Sustainability Score for a property.

Good article, and I agree that Propy has all the potential to fill the gap in cross-border transactions in real estate, where investors will have transparent offers with sustainability indicators in such hotspots as New York, San Francisco and London in their native language which is for sure a big benefit.

Yea, they also had article in huffingtonpost written Mark Coleman and I liked how he said

...one thing is for certain, Propy is positioned to integrate science into sensible real-estate selection options that bridge an existing global need with the opportunity for creating a more sustainable world.

I read this article before and agree with the author that Propy can be a next generation company at the nexus of sustainable living, urbanization, and the emerging opportunities of the international real-estate market. If Propy is be able to motivate sustainable building and living choices for consumers, particularly in the largest global cities, this project will become one of the leaders on the real-estate market.

Cool, waiting impatiently to see more information.

In case guys you didn't know, here is an article from forbesmiddleeast  where they said about Natalia Karayaneva and her innovative algo for Propy - good read- recommend!

Along with her recent study of Sustainable Urban Development at Oxford, she developed Propy‘s most unique feature – an innovative algorithm for calculating the Sustainability Score for a property.

Good article, and I agree that Propy has all the potential to fill the gap in cross-border transactions in real estate, where investors will have transparent offers with sustainability indicators in such hotspots as New York, San Francisco and London in their native language which is for sure a big benefit.

Yea, they also had article in huffingtonpost written Mark Coleman and I liked how he said

...one thing is for certain, Propy is positioned to integrate science into sensible real-estate selection options that bridge an existing global need with the opportunity for creating a more sustainable world.
Jump to: