Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 133. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
we are working on a new article to provide you with information about this event. Stay tuned Smiley

Cool, waiting impatiently to see more information.

In case guys you didn't know, here is an article from forbesmiddleeast  where they said about Natalia Karayaneva and her innovative algo for Propy - good read- recommend!

Along with her recent study of Sustainable Urban Development at Oxford, she developed Propy‘s most unique feature – an innovative algorithm for calculating the Sustainability Score for a property.

Good article, and I agree that Propy has all the potential to fill the gap in cross-border transactions in real estate, where investors will have transparent offers with sustainability indicators in such hotspots as New York, San Francisco and London in their native language which is for sure a big benefit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
we are working on a new article to provide you with information about this event. Stay tuned Smiley

Cool, waiting impatiently to see more information.

In case guys you didn't know, here is an article from forbesmiddleeast  where they said about Natalia Karayaneva and her innovative algo for Propy - good read- recommend!

Along with her recent study of Sustainable Urban Development at Oxford, she developed Propy‘s most unique feature – an innovative algorithm for calculating the Sustainability Score for a property.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
This is great news and meeting with the developers of other successful projects will make Propy a recognizable for potential investors.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Today Propy team will be at #CryptoFinancing in London.

https://www.crypto-financing.com/

Hope we will see some photos/videos from it Smiley

Do you offer Chinese translation bounty?

As of now they don't have bounty for translation but if you are that hardworking then you can do it for them for free. Let's wait till they add the translation bounty on their blog .

The official answer from Propy team is below. Just submit your translation in form of  "Other creative ideas"

I would like to reserve for arabic translation .

We kindly ask you to refer to the corresponded Bounty campaign section. You need to send an application to Other creative ideas and offer your kind of promotion. It is also advisable for you to include information about your previous translation experience. Thank you.

Thank you for your proposition, but we have already found the person to translate Propy's official content into Chinese. If you can promote Propy by writing the articles or operating the local thread on BitcoinTalk please sign up for the correspondent Bounty campaign. 

What bonus on pre-sale?

Seems like There won't be any bonuses for pre-sale participants.

then for what they doing pre-sale?

only if devs count on very fast ico. for this startup i will not surprise if ico will run in 24hrs.

As usual pre-sales are good way to enter ICO/Token sale/Crowdsale for big guys with big amount of money.

get it. it means that ico realy might be short.

We have received many questions about this issue. We will introduce a bonus program for pre-sale purchasers and send the details early next week.   
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
Dear all, great news! The codes for Propy's Signature campaign are available now!

If you haven't registered yet, here is a link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3_QrZMO-Qlvu9Iqq8pTpWcT4xU9oU3rQlUpFz0Q46oC1o7w/viewform

You will find the codes here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0BwLka__jrPcqTDQ2aFJzVkNXZHc

i'm particapted signature
Activity: 294
The ICO target looks ridiculous to me, Crowdfund should not get to this level

$35M USD is reasonable amount for such project, it will be first in real estate industry  and for such long way them need a lot of money, even to cover legal costs ( that will be huge of course, because they will create new system for various amount of governments)

don't forget REX! http://www.rexmls.com/

There are more and more on the way. But it isnt a zero-Sum game and blockchain adoption is inevitable as it'll cut costs tremendously, speed up and simplify.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
What is the total amount of sales?

token sales 35%. 1st post.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hi Dev, I am joined PROPY BTT SIGNATURES BOUNTY, thanks
Activity: 74
 What is the total amount of sales?
Activity: 443
Strong consultant team!I decided to sign up for bonus activities and presale.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Activity: 306
Merit: 106

$35M USD is reasonable amount for such project, it will be first in real estate industry  and for such long way them need a lot of money, even to cover legal costs ( that will be huge of course, because they will create new system for various amount of governments)

don't forget REX! http://www.rexmls.com/
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

$35M USD is reasonable amount for such project, it will be first in real estate industry  and for such long way them need a lot of money, even to cover legal costs ( that will be huge of course, because they will create new system for various amount of governments)
I  saw $3.5 billion

3.5 Billion is 1% of all cross-border's txs in real estate industry. It's estimated (achievable) market for company Propy.

You can check ico details on website and you will see that they will sell 35M tokens for 1$ each.

http://tokensale.propy.com/#tokensale

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

I  saw $3.5 billion
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Would you care to explain your doubts? Blockchain tech seems rather made for this market (as it does for many others as well). But the blockchain seems an inevitable future here.
What is the value of all the cryptos? putting the value beside this target looks alarming. I believe it should be something to start, the risk is scary.
Activity: 294

Would you care to explain your doubts? Blockchain tech seems rather made for this market (as it does for many others as well). But the blockchain seems an inevitable future here.
Jump to: