Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 136. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
sorry, maybe this is question not relevan to this thread, but i'm curious. if i register on fb bounty and twitter thats mean i'm not register multiple accounts right ?

or just one persone with one bounty ?

please reply

Well, I'm not sure for 100% but usually, only one member can participate  in all bounties and don't think that this project is an exception

Multiple account is if someone register on twitter bounty or facebokm bounty with more than one social account /person right ? (Thats is multiple account right ? )

So if i registry for each social bounty with one account per social bounty thats mean i don't break the rules, is that correct ?

Sorry for my bad english i hope you get it

It means that you are member 1 - and you have  2 twitter accounts and 2 facebook accounts,  you can use only 1 twitter and 1 facebook account, you can't  participate with all 4 accounts, hope it is clear.  I double checked the rules, multiple accounts are forbidden.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hi, I wanted to do some research about the project and did google search, I got a list of so many companies with this name, is there any connection with the project or it is just popular title?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
That's a big dream I guess but let's not limit this project
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
The Idea is quite unique..Compatibility of smart contract with US Legislation is big thing
Activity: 363
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
sorry, maybe this is question not relevan to this thread, but i'm curious. if i register on fb bounty and twitter thats mean i'm not register multiple accounts right ?

please reply

Well, I'm not sure for 100% but usually, only one member can participate  in all bounties and don't think that this project is an exception

Multiple account is if someone register on twitter bounty or facebokm bounty with more than one social account /person right ? (Thats is multiple account right ? )

So if i registry for each social bounty with one account per social bounty thats mean i don't break the rules, is that correct ?

Sorry for my bad english i hope you get it
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hello everyone! So much has taken place that it is hard to believe it's been a whole week since we announced our upcoming Token Sale. It's time to fill you in on the progress done this past week:

1) We've published the summary of the White Paper with details of the function of our token PRO and our product's demo video on tokensale.propy.com
2) We are happy to announce that Jeremy Gardner, a partner at Blockchain Capital has joined our board of advisors. Jeremy has founded several successful ventures in the industry and is a cofounder of Augur, which made the first native token ICO on Ethereum - REP with today's market cap of $400m. He is also the founder of Blockchain Education Network, a global network of student organizations spanning 400 schools worldwide.
3) Vinny Lingham, crypto advocate, investor and the CEO of Civic that had recently successfully closed its token sale, has also joined us as an advisor. Civic is our partner for identity verification for Propy users.
4) We've launched the bounty campaign, which has already attracted many subscribers.
5) We are happy to enjoy more than 500 subscriptions for the pre-sale. The pre-sale will start on July 10th after we publish the full White Paper. We'll send more details on July 5th.

Also, this week our team is making a presentation in London on the July 7th at "CryptoFinancing" conference - "The UK's first conference focusing on Initial Coin Offerings, token sales and crowdfunding in the [Suspicious link removed]munity". For those in London - use the code "Propy" for 50% discount for tickets: https://crypto-financing.com

Please subscribe at our website to receive the updates immediately: http://tokensale.propy.com/

Good team joining this project and the community is getting bigger, hope this won't be sold out before the ICO date to allow small investors participate in this project

please reply

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
What bonus on pre-sale?

Seems like There won't be any bonuses for pre-sale participants.

then for what they doing pre-sale?

only if devs count on very fast ico. for this startup i will not surprise if ico will run in 24hrs.

As usual pre-sales are good way to enter ICO/Token sale/Crowdsale for big guys with big amount of money.

get it. it means that ico realy might be short.
What bonus on pre-sale?

only if devs count on very fast ico. for this startup i will not surprise if ico will run in 24hrs.

As usual pre-sales are good way to enter ICO/Token sale/Crowdsale for big guys with big amount of money.

You are right, during regular ICO there is a chance to miss opportunity  buy tokens while investing a lot
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
i think we have a project like this, it is called rex or something
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
What bonus on pre-sale?

Activity: 422
Merit: 11
i am joined bounty twitter goodluck
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
i'm participation PROPY FACEBOOK BOUNTY & PROPY TWITTER BOUNTY
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
What bonus on pre-sale?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
it sounds like a good project, and it has already made aomethings, when will the token be released, is there any escrow?
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
i am joined bounty twitter and signature.  goodluck  Propy!
ICONOMI Supporter
What bonus on pre-sale?

Activity: 363
Cryptocurrency is Dilema

please reply
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
French translation reserved
ICONOMI Supporter
Nice idea, the team must have research the space very well before coming out with this project, I would have loved to see one of Factom team member as one of the Advisor to this project, I think they would have sometime great to contribute

I think it can be possible with release of cosmos network or any other cross-blockchain technology. Propy choosed ethreum as their  network. Maybe in near future they will collobarate with Factom.

Factom is really cool technology, but their network isn't stable. Hope they will solve their problem by release of cross-Blockchain tech
Jump to: