Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 31. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Is there any news about the project? Spreadsheets with count still closed? Why Devs do not respond..
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
When will the crowdsale contributors receive their tokens? I contributed with btc during ICO and provided my ETH address, and haven't got any PRO yet.
Activity: 658
It is pathetic that some people listen to FUD on this forum for their investment and trading decision, how can you be expecting a project that ends its ICO just few days back to be going to the moon but the interesting thing here is that the price is now far below the ICO price, that is what we called great value
I would normally sell a token, if I believe there is a chance of fraud, or complete incompetent of management team. So far I am not seeing just yet.

1. What rights do the token give you?  A discount on their platform.  How many people who got sucked into this will be selling their property here - NO ONE???

Discount on platform tokens isn't that bad, and should appreciate in value as volume of transactions goes up. Just look at BNB tokens, went up 3000% as their platform gets launched.

2. What is the "use of funds" - doesn't take more than $500K to build a top end platform - this one can be done for $200K.  What are they doing with the rest of the money¿ "Marketing" is a nice word for "pocketing" the money.

I can probably get it built for far less than 100k, their website looks terrible lol. As a platform builder myself with over 400k+ members, I think this still much to be desired. However, they do have over 177k+ links built, about half which are from bitcointalk, and rest (the high page authority ones) are from highly relevant content and sizable domains. So to acquire those links, it would already been several hundred thousand dollars out of the pocket. There are shit tons of ICOs with less than 1000 links yet raised tens of millions. So I think at least on the marketing front, they are spending in the right direction.

3. Do you know what a "company" search is?  They are a Delaware corp. .. 2 foreign girls on the company... a Delaware offshore, throw away corp.Huh?? Learn about how that works.

So? You can have tens of thousands of company on a PO box in Delaware, doesn't make it a scam. Natalia Karayaneva the founder seems like a cute little nerdy Russian girl, but I think she should be able to execute with 5 developers on this team, only other competitor I see that give it a run for its money is probably Atlant. I don't think this is a scam just yet. But much is to be desired in terms of communication.

4. What plans do they have - NONE.  No entry strategy.  They are going to be GLOBAL... ok... I am going to open a GLOBAL PANCAKE HOUSE and everyone in the world is going to come eat there... it's going to be huge.

We'll have to see how far along they build their platform. At least they did spent good amount of money already with online presence building. So I will stay with them for now.
Activity: 18
PROPY is a very promising project. The current price is just a game of traders who want to buy cheap tokens before the main launch of the project.

Sure, if you have no fucking clue what you are doing... if you have experience like I do you see right through this bullshit.

THIS TOKEN WILL CRASH RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE - 50% LOSS, GUARANTEED!!! PUT THAT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN. 

1. What rights do the token give you?  A discount on their platform.  How many people who got sucked into this will be selling their property here - NO ONE???

2. What is the "use of funds" - doesn't take more than $500K to build a top end platform - this one can be done for $200K.  What are they doing with the rest of the money¿ "Marketing" is a nice word for "pocketing" the money.

3. Do you know what a "company" search is?  They are a Delaware corp. .. 2 foreign girls on the company... a Delaware offshore, throw away corp.Huh?? Learn about how that works.

4. What plans do they have - NONE.  No entry strategy.  They are going to be GLOBAL... ok... I am going to open a GLOBAL PANCAKE HOUSE and everyone in the world is going to come eat there... it's going to be huge.

These are just some of the MANY, MANY pitfalls of this project.  But then again, you are a paid advertiser just like the ENTIRE team they PAID just to make the project look good on the surface.  None of these people will actually participate or add value to the "project".

THIS TOKEN WILL CRASH RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE - 50% LOSS, GUARANTEED!!! PUT THAT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN. 

Anyone, let me know if you want real advice.  There are some good projects out there but they will hold water under tough scrutiny.  It is easy to see this one doesn't.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
I get all of my tokens, thanks team! a very good and successful project
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
In Propy's case price may drops but will not remain under ICO for long time because they already have started work. Remember that first deal of property on blockchain few days ago. I also see this as opportunity to grab some cheaper those who have extra money to invest in something medium termed profit based.
Activity: 966
Every icos' price have be decreasing these days Huh

That is not a serious problem because of bounty hunters I bought more almost 50% low from the original rate and I believe soon this storm will get stopped when all people will be done with this limited coins. This is good chance to buy more.

I'm not sure just bounty hunters causing this price decreasing.
Lots of tokens' price decrease before the bounty distribution at the first on the market.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

That is not a serious problem because of bounty hunters I bought more almost 50% low from the original rate and I believe soon this storm will get stopped when all people will be done with this limited coins. This is good chance to buy more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Thanks propy, i have already received the campaign gift. Happy to join and participate in this project. I will still support propy and hopefully the future is more successful.

wow ... great .... the bounty rewards is  distributing , btw do you mind share the  spreadsheet here plz , thnx  Wink 

yes .. a few days ago the distribution has started, I see the spreadsheet until now still locked. are you also involved in propy campaign?

yeah you right the google sheet is locking ,  i am joined Facebook campaign .. ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Tokens are received in my account, I leave them for a long time, I expect that the project will be successful
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Has received my propy bounty token
Extract from the Orderboook to myetherwallet and wait 20 minutes receiving the token
Thanks for the propy team
Have they released the crowdsale token yet? I can't find it in my wallet or anywhere, yet propy is being traded on Exchanges. One of the worst ICO ever.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Why bounty spreadsheet is locked? I would like to check my stakes, if all were counted well, because i have some doubts. Reward is rather small. I`m confused.
Activity: 966
Is BTT thread bounty has been distributed yet?
And ı think we have to enter phone number to get in Orderboook anymore?
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
is the distribution for blog bounty not done yet? is there any existing payment for blogs?
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Thanks propy, i have already received the campaign gift. Happy to join and participate in this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
To the stupid FKheads who sold short.... big fk you
To the idiots who got in on presales .... another big FK YOU for dropping that price

Wtf seriously knew I should of bought after ICO ended.... Look at majority of others always drop instantly when launch on exchanges..

Fkn idiots...

A big fk you PROPY!!

Bunch of dicks probably sold a bunch of their own tokens to gain more funding...

-.-

To be honest I don't understand your reaction, early birds during pre-sale and also during firs weeks got good bonuses also bounties participants received coins, this is regular situation, nothing new, if you invested because the project is solid and you believe in it, so keep ad when the results of the team will be published  the price will go up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: