Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 36. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I have received my reward, thank!

otherwise, what time can withdrawal it from my wallet?  

this from bounty signature ? or ?

Only facebook and twitter, around 3 week reward.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
please open list participant bounty
Yes, I support. Open please, we can not understand how much we have earned. Thank you
Activity: 408
Merit: 101
🦜| Save Smart & Win 🦜

this from bounty signature ? or ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104

Activity: 817
Merit: 506
please open list participant bounty
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I already receive my bounty from signature campaign. thanks Propy  Smiley
I still do not get bounty in orderbook account. are all bounty signature participants already receiving payment? because I check is still 0 my balance
Me too guys..  I dont get,  my balance in orderbook account is zero, i hope token distribution for twitter campaigns soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I still do not get bounty in orderbook account. are all bounty signature participants already receiving payment? because I check is still 0 my balance

They are distributing it one by one. So, all we gotta do is wait for it to be credited to our orderbook account. If it took some time and all the other participants received their coin, there might be some issues.Just be patient and check your account from time to time.
I am also still waiting for the distribution to log in to my account. hopefully can be resolved in the near future! will there be propy info going into bitrex?
Activity: 339

They are distributing it one by one. So, all we gotta do is wait for it to be credited to our orderbook account. If it took some time and all the other participants received their coin, there might be some issues.Just be patient and check your account from time to time.
Activity: 420
Activity: 339
Congrats to those who got their bounties. Hope that I will receive mine today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I saw discussion about unsold token's status in future and saw someone told it may be used for another ICO in future. One token will be widely available at exchanges to trade them under free market then running another ICO won't be possible to define the valuation for those tokens. I think those frozen token will be used for development purposes in future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Last email about propy bounty update that i recieved is september 10th, the one that told me i need to make orderbook.io account using the same email address , haven't recieved any email after that.

My orderbook.io balance still "0"
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. Thank to this project. I already got tokens for bounty company, I don't know is it all, but any way... thank you.
So a question is when we will see some interesting exchanges?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

There was an order book mail sent to me for claiming the bounty reward. Was it actually send from propy campaign team

i got too
and i think that true from team
because since bounty started we just put social account and email
and now we got email from propy team to claiming the bounty and they will send to orderbook account
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
fuck etherdelta

when exchanges??

If you don't like EthereDelta is now on HitBTC exchange.

I think most people do underestimate the worth of Etherdelta because of lack of volume, to me it is still the best decentralised exchange you can find in the space
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
fuck etherdelta

when exchanges??
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
They said that everything was calculated and in the near future there will be payments on the bounty
----
Dear admin propy,
I joined the bounty campaign, When do I receive the token in the bounty campaign ?

Thanks your informations
There was an order book mail sent to me for claiming the bounty reward. Was it actually send from propy campaign team
Activity: 368
They said that everything was calculated and in the near future there will be payments on the bounty
----
Dear admin propy,
I joined the bounty campaign, When do I receive the token in the bounty campaign ?

Thanks your informations
Pages:
Jump to: