Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 90. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I was expecting below 5million but it's over at the beginnng. Im surprised actually.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just to add, I'm in the same boat as everybody else. Here's my timeline of sending ETH into the abyss:

• Pre-registered with Orderbook yesterday, no problemo.
  • Logged into the account today, went to the Propy website.
  • Saw the widget, saw the fact that I'm logged in with the correct email address. Entered the amount of ETH to invest into the widget on the propy website.
  • Upon clicking on next, a contract address is shown to send the ETH to. I use Myetherwallet to send the ETH.
  • The transaction is confirmed hundreds of times on the blockchain. Yet the widget keeps spinning, saying "Waiting for funds."
  • I went to Orderbook, all balances show 0.
  • I went to Myetherwallet and manually checked the PROPY token address. 0.
  • Still waiting...

I suspect a scam. Wouldn't be the first one. I'm glad I only sent a very small amount to test the waters.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
They are working on the ico issues, bonuses will also be credited within next 72 hours.

Problems with the ICO Sale APP, does not convience me, spend weeks to provide this and now, did you hear ever of Alphatest or Betatest before take into production ...
I wait some days to see how this resolves before I invest.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
According to propy's twitter, eth network is overloaded that is causing problems during ICO opening..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I sincerely regret people who had problems with the PROPY. My partner in the office still can not get his money back. Where did the money go? Huh Huh
I did not have any problems with Bitcoin and REcoin. I did investments in this crypto because of their guarantees.
Did PROPY have any formal guarantees?
PROPY was indeed a big disappointment. I consider myself an innovative investor and usually invest a small amount at first, and once it becomes apparent that something is stable, then I invest more. Because of this, I didn't lose much in PROPY. Bitcoin and REcoin have full legislation and on paper are completely safe. I have invested a couple of thousands of dollars into REcoin, withdrew them a couple of times, and tested the platform in general, and now I am getting ready to invest in it for real, as I have confidence in it.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
(No Answer until now , maybe somebody see it and has a answer today, merci :-)

Who has some opinion about Propy ? (the crowd sale starts 15.8.)
I am thinking about to invest into Propy.
I like the area they are in but I miss a passiv income option and also the possibility to trade realestate with Propy Token(paying/buying). Any Thoughts about ? I am wrong ?
Also they are recommended by CH

Thanks for any feedback
who is CH?

Hi CH stands for Clif High, Project was recomended by him.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Problems with the ICO Sale APP, does not convience me, spend weeks to provide this and now, did you hear ever of Alphatest or Betatest before take into production ...
I wait some days to see how this resolves before I invest.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ok, i tried it at the start and it didnt work. Now i tried it 80 minutes later and it worked. And i received the 15%. Seems like they did it for 90 minutes instead of 60.
But i don't know how to receive the tokens now. I sent it with MEW, wasnt i supposed it automatically?

Hej Florian,
Personally, I gave up.  They made a big mistake working for Orderbook.
Anyway, this is how I think it works: you sent your ETH from MEW to the ETH receiving address inside of Orderbook.  In time, these funds will be transferred into PRO tokens automatically (which makes me wonder about the funds one might have already had inside this terrible wallet).  Anyway, in time this transfer will occur and the PRO tokens will sit into this orderbook account.  Only after the ICO is complete will they be released so that you can transfer them to your MEW.  So, I think you are fine.  This is what I think will happen, but again, who knows?  What a nightmare.  How difficult is it to write instructions to an ICO and get someone off the street to read them, use them and see if they are sufficiently explanatory?  Good god.
I moved onto Salt instead.  ICO worked like a charm.

Thank you for your answer. Well, i will just wait now and see what happens. I think its the 10th ICO i took part in, and there were some problems everytime so i just will wait.
I can see my transaction on the blockchain, so that should be fine. But lets wait and see Smiley

nice work dev, they seems so active on responding to people. Hope to have the resolve on this matter
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
the widget is very buggy. This is why people have been asking to register BEFORE the actual ICO.

this seems to be the problem of many people here. Hope devs can attend to all of you soon goodluck
Activity: 25
I sincerely regret people who had problems with the PROPY. My partner in the office still can not get his money back. Where did the money go? Huh Huh
I did not have any problems with Bitcoin and REcoin. I did investments in this crypto because of their guarantees.
Did PROPY have any formal guarantees?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Ok, i tried it at the start and it didnt work. Now i tried it 80 minutes later and it worked. And i received the 15%. Seems like they did it for 90 minutes instead of 60.
But i don't know how to receive the tokens now. I sent it with MEW, wasnt i supposed it automatically?

Hej Florian,
Anyway, this is how I think it works: you sent your ETH from MEW to the ETH receiving address inside of Orderbook.  In time, these funds will be transferred into PRO tokens automatically (which makes me wonder about the funds one might have already had inside this terrible wallet).  Anyway, in time this transfer will occur and the PRO tokens will sit into this orderbook account.  Only after the ICO is complete will they be released so that you can transfer them to your MEW.  So, I think you are fine.  This is what I think will happen, but again, who knows?  What a nightmare.  How difficult is it to write instructions to an ICO and get someone off the street to read them, use them and see if they are sufficiently explanatory?  Good god.

Thank you for your answer. Well, i will just wait now and see what happens. I think its the 10th ICO i took part in, and there were some problems everytime so i just will wait.
I can see my transaction on the blockchain, so that should be fine. But lets wait and see Smiley

I just don't understand their recommendation to use Orderbook.  Why?  I can't tell if we need to use this Orderbook to receive our PRO tokens, because in the email they send out it says they will be delivered in real time, but then says tokens will released after the sale if over?  Why is it always like this?

i also have the same question sir, way back in polybius they created their own polybius wallet. Let's wait for their answers for this
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Where did Xenia Kissinger dissapear? Is it true that they have collected $5M in 30 minutes? And how big is the hardcap?

Hard cap = 35m

I'm not sure but that 5m could include pre-sale.

And I think it's really going good except the problem with the 3rd party ICO platform right now.

Wait a minute, is there a real problem? Is there something wrong with propy? Why with a third party? Hopefully this will be fine.
Activity: 36

Hej Florian,
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hello!

Filled out a form to participate in the Bounty "Propy" for blogs - but so far, there was no answer.
I wrote an article. I published it so that my readers could sell tokens.

If I am marked, as a member of the bounty - a huge thank you!
Thank you!

i was thinking the same way too i also joined bounty thread support maybe they are focus on the ICO itself. I bet they will be updating us after some errands they have i fully trust this iCO since i joined polybius last time and it's a.success.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
The ICO officially start. Hope there will be infos about the presale still waiting on further updates Go propy!
Activity: 3
Maybe they have a good project, but their ICO is Far enough bad that I am 100% sure Embarrassed
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Should appear the coins themselves after the transfer of funds or they need to add? If I need to add what are there actions?
Activity: 36
I finally got it to generate an address.  I decided to reduce my amount from 10 ETH to 2.  I typed in 2.  It then asked me to deliver 2.9332253 ETH.  I went back and retyped in 2 ETH.  This time it worked.  Then I send the funds from MyEtherWallet and the transfer failed and I couldn't be happier.  I can't believe I actually tried sending my funds after so many problems, shame on me.
Pages:
Jump to: