Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 91. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Quack.
orderbook thing is such a bull*** srsly. not working for me. also dont want to enter my telephone number just for an ICO. -> edit: ok can skip that part. still cant proceed plugin is not working as it should
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I think the project will be very successful! Join the subscription campaign. Is it still possible?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Excuse me for being noob. But is the orderbook thing legit or is that a scam?

*edit* As I don't see any widget on the website
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I use VPN & generated the address

0x4d1D33530d836a52Efb24070719F66f17f193fa2
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Where did Xenia Kissinger dissapear? Is it true that they have collected $5M in 30 minutes? And how big is the hardcap?

Hard cap = 35m

I'm not sure but that 5m could include pre-sale.

And I think it's really going good except the problem with the 3rd party ICO platform right now.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
That was the worst run ICO I have ever been a part of.  I knew that Orderbook thing would screw it up, and that is precisely what happened.  I am partially relieved to not get into this thing.  So many other opportunities out there anyway.
Luckily I was never able to actually send any funds.
I am curious though... could we have paid from any wallet or were we supposed to add the ETH to the Orderbook or what?
Can anyone find a support email for this company?
Activity: 26
I sent ETH from my ETH wallet and didn't receive tokens back. And my balance on Propy website - 0. What's wrong?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Where did Xenia Kissinger dissapear? Is she going to confirm our participation by sending a reply to our e-mails?
The widget is not working properly, is it true that they have collected $5M in 30 minutes? And how big was the hardcap?
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
ICO пpoвaлeнo нa cтapтe. Этo бoлee чeм нe пpoфeccиoнaльнo, oтдaть нa oткyп виджeтy пpeдocтaвлeниe инфopмaции o инвecтицияx.
Activity: 966
Good luck everyone!  Cool
I just don't understand their recommendation to use Orderbook.  Why?  I can't tell if we need to use this Orderbook to receive our PRO tokens, because in the email they send out it says they will be delivered in real time, but then says tokens will released after the sale if over?  Why is it always like this?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Today is the D-day, people need to be extra careful not to fall victim of fake website and scammers address, make sure you are double sure of what you are on the right website before sending your fund

You have written correctly.
It should be seen by all those, who are going to invest in the project PROPY.
Maybe, someone do not know, that there is an unrealistic project site created by scammers.
Friends, be careful!

Yeah you right.

PLS DON'T TRUST ANY SOURCE OF INFORMATION EXCEPT OFFICIAL WEBSITE = https://tokensale.propy.com/
ICONOMI Supporter
Hello everyone,
I just received an email from propy regarding today's ICO token sale.  It says I need to create an account at orderbook first.  Is this necessary?  Can we not just send our ETH from MyEtherWallet?  Can we not receive the PRO tokens back to MEW?  I assumed PRO were ERC20 tokens.  What the hell is orderbook?
Any help would be appriciated as I do wish to take part in this ICO today.
Thanks in advance

Nope it's not necessary. You will make all this actions through Propy widget also. And you can send ETH from any wallet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Today is the D-day, people need to be extra careful not to fall victim of fake website and scammers address, make sure you are double sure of what you are on the right website before sending your fund

You have written correctly.
It should be seen by all those, who are going to invest in the project PROPY.
Maybe, someone do not know, that there is an unrealistic project site created by scammers.
Friends, be careful!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Good luck, guys!
I think the collection will end quickly enough!
I say, as a resident of Ukraine, with whom now PROPY cooperates on the state. Level.
Hello everyone,
I just received an email from propy regarding today's ICO token sale.  It says I need to create an account at orderbook first.  Is this necessary?  Can we not just send our ETH from MyEtherWallet?  Can we not receive the PRO tokens back to MEW?  I assumed PRO were ERC20 tokens.  What the hell is orderbook?
Any help would be appriciated as I do wish to take part in this ICO today.
Thanks in advance
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
ICONOMI Supporter
I was wondering if it was known how long after the ico it would be before the token is trade-able? I see that beta testing is set to start in mid October, but it says that p2p transactions aren't expected until July 20th. Does that mean the token is locked up until July, or does it become available earlier? Just want to get an idea how long I'll be locked in for.
Tokens will be transferable shortly after Token sale end.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I was wondering if it was known how long after the ico it would be before the token is trade-able? I see that beta testing is set to start in mid October, but it says that p2p transactions aren't expected until July 20th. Does that mean the token is locked up until July, or does it become available earlier? Just want to get an idea how long I'll be locked in for.
Pages:
Jump to: