Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 93. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think, that the ICO of the project PROPY will definitely not last for a month.
It will end much faster, because many people are waiting to invest in this project on the very first day of the ICO PROPY .  Roll Eyes

hoping for the same thing, but i believe propy can do it. The active works and enthusiasm of the devs will be surely rewarded.
When does the ICO start for propy? I want to invest some money and see how it goes. Looking like a solid project with the backing from Civic, which is doing great at the moment.

i think this aug 15 is the start, agree on this dude since civic is a well knowned firm i think they are doing great at the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think, that the ICO of the project PROPY will definitely not last for a month.
It will end much faster, because many people are waiting to invest in this project on the very first day of the ICO PROPY .  Roll Eyes

hoping for the same thing, but i believe propy can do it. The active works and enthusiasm of the devs will be surely rewarded.
When does the ICO start for propy? I want to invest some money and see how it goes. Looking like a solid project with the backing from Civic, which is doing great at the moment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
A little bit more photos from d10e Smiley

https://twitter.com/PropyInc/status/896057519461683200

Opening dinner @d10e_con sponsored by #Propy. Pictured here is Denitza #BusinessDevelopment, Alex #CTO alongside Jani Valjavec @iconominet

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
With the recent rally in BTC price and the fund is capped at $35 million, that means less than 10kBTC is the required fund and this will likely make the token sale to end very fast, since this is one of the most anticipated project in the space this month
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Thank you Denitza and Andrey Zamvoskiy for taking part at D10e in San Francisco! The team was happy to meet our partners from Civic there.

After a great weekend spent at D10e, discovering many new disruptive projects in all industries, we’re delighted that the feedback and response we have received from participants has been really positive. It was acknowledged by many that Propy is truly the most revolutionary real estate blockchain product out there!

another goodwork from the dev. Hope the attendess of this event gains lot knowldege about the beauty of propy and how really works nice work fellas!
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
(No Answer until now , maybe somebody see it and has a answer today, merci 😊

Who has some opinion about Propy ? (the crowd sale starts 15.8.)
I am thinking about to invest into Propy.
I like the area they are in but I miss a passiv income option and also the possibility to trade realestate with Propy Token(paying/buying). Any Thoughts about ? I am wrong ?
Also they are recommended by CH

Thanks for any feedback

Phase_Shifter99 I think I gave you quite a detailed answer on your questions in this post  , besides there are so many pages of discussion and different media channels (which you can find on the first post), where you can get a lot of information about the project.

Thanks was blind not to see it  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thank you Denitza and Andrey Zamvoskiy for taking part at D10e in San Francisco! The team was happy to meet our partners from Civic there.

After a great weekend spent at D10e, discovering many new disruptive projects in all industries, we’re delighted that the feedback and response we have received from participants has been really positive. It was acknowledged by many that Propy is truly the most revolutionary real estate blockchain product out there!

Activity: 672
Team Propy is doing so great work raising awareness for this platform so that I also think this will be big project of the year. Now this ICO is going to start in less than 2 days this is nice opportunity to buy this coin at low price.

they seem very active on social media and pr activities in order to reach people. Which i really love this project. Everyweek there are developments and it's really good to hear. Can't wait for the success of propy.

Distribution of information about the project is very important.
Mankind should know about, such a project as a PROPY .
The biggest opportunity to advertise a project is social networking.

totally agree on this,.propy somehow one of the best iCO so far. They are really focus on resolving problems and services that other property developer can't take care of. I beleive people must be aware that this kind of project really exist. Lef's all hope for the success of propy.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
How long to you expect lobbying the regional laws to take? Also, any plans to expand beyond real estate (auto, etc)?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Dear all,
Propy official crowdsale date is quickly approaching! The token sale will begin on August 15, 2017 at exactly 1:00 PM GMT ( 6:00 AM Pacific time (PST) and 9:00 PM Chinese Standard Time (CST)

Crowdsale Structure

* Total PRO tokens supply: 100M
* Price per token: $1.00
* Bonus: 15% during the first hour, 10% during the following 23 hours
* Funding cap: 35M
* Cryptocurrencies accepted: Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) and ICOCoin

* There is no minimum for crowdsale participation
* Tokens will be credited into your wallet in real-time.
* Withdrawal of tokens will be available after the crowdsale ends
* The sale will happen at https://tokensale.propy.com/

Buying Process

A buying widget will be integrated into our official landing page https://tokensale.propy.com/ in order to simplify PRO token purchases, starting on August 15th.

it's nearly approaching can't wait till this ICO is over, since they allow bitcoin as another form of investment i bet this means more investors to come for propy. Goodluck devs

Dear all,
Propy official crowdsale date is quickly approaching! The token sale will begin on August 15, 2017 at exactly 1:00 PM GMT ( 6:00 AM Pacific time (PST) and 9:00 PM Chinese Standard Time (CST)

Crowdsale Structure

* Total PRO tokens supply: 100M
* Price per token: $1.00
* Bonus: 15% during the first hour, 10% during the following 23 hours
* Funding cap: 35M
* Cryptocurrencies accepted: Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) and ICOCoin

* There is no minimum for crowdsale participation
* Tokens will be credited into your wallet in real-time.
* Withdrawal of tokens will be available after the crowdsale ends
* The sale will happen at https://tokensale.propy.com/

Buying Process

A buying widget will be integrated into our official landing page https://tokensale.propy.com/ in order to simplify PRO token purchases, starting on August 15th.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
(No Answer until now , maybe somebody see it and has a answer today, merci 😊

Who has some opinion about Propy ? (the crowd sale starts 15.8.)
I am thinking about to invest into Propy.
I like the area they are in but I miss a passiv income option and also the possibility to trade realestate with Propy Token(paying/buying). Any Thoughts about ? I am wrong ?
Also they are recommended by CH

Thanks for any feedback

Phase_Shifter99 I think I gave you quite a detailed answer on your questions in this post  , besides there are so many pages of discussion and different media channels (which you can find on the first post), where you can get a lot of information about the project.
I think you need to PM official propy id here, they can look into your issue, they are very responsive so i think your issue will be solved. cheers

Great project!!!! )))) Interesting idea, really like it. I perticipate in Twitter and Facebok campaign. I would like to concrete some details about my participating in Facebook bounty campaign. Whom can I contact with according to this question?)))

Please contact directly me - I'm the bounty manager of the project. 

Activity: 966
Property market is really huge. If this coin can even get 1% of it. All the holders will be able to buy lambos. I will keep my eyes on this projects. There is a few project with similar concepts already. But competition is always good.

Indeed property market is really huge and  they already exist several years on the market and have working app, but they don't really have competitors who will suggest the same idea based on the blockchain technology.  Thus investors can have very good profit from a log term investment in this project.

If they can get permissions from the local authorities, that'd be huge.
Probably we'll see competitions if they can run profitable business and competion is good  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Property market is really huge. If this coin can even get 1% of it. All the holders will be able to buy lambos. I will keep my eyes on this projects. There is a few project with similar concepts already. But competition is always good.

Indeed property market is really huge and  they already exist several years on the market and have working app, but they don't really have competitors who will suggest the same idea based on the blockchain technology.  Thus investors can have very good profit from a log term investment in this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Team Propy is doing so great work raising awareness for this platform so that I also think this will be big project of the year. Now this ICO is going to start in less than 2 days this is nice opportunity to buy this coin at low price.

they seem very active on social media and pr activities in order to reach people. Which i really love this project. Everyweek there are developments and it's really good to hear. Can't wait for the success of propy.

Distribution of information about the project is very important.
Mankind should know about, such a project as a PROPY .
The biggest opportunity to advertise a project is social networking.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think you need to PM official propy id here, they can look into your issue, they are very responsive so i think your issue will be solved. cheers

Great project!!!! )))) Interesting idea, really like it. I perticipate in Twitter and Facebok campaign. I would like to concrete some details about my participating in Facebook bounty campaign. Whom can I contact with according to this question?)))
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Great project!!!! )))) Interesting idea, really like it. I participate in Twitter and Facebook campaigns. I would like to concrete some details about my participating in Facebook bounty campaign. Whom can I contact with according to this question?)))
Pages:
Jump to: