Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 92. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
(No Answer until now , maybe somebody see it and has a answer today, merci :-)

Who has some opinion about Propy ? (the crowd sale starts 15.8.)
I am thinking about to invest into Propy.
I like the area they are in but I miss a passiv income option and also the possibility to trade realestate with Propy Token(paying/buying). Any Thoughts about ? I am wrong ?
Also they are recommended by CH

Thanks for any feedback
who is CH?

maybe CrunchFund or crunchbase or china.

As I wrote earlier -> They will do it shortly before start of Token Sale.
but shortly before start of token sale is now...

I think they will announce exact numbers tomorrow  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
(No Answer until now , maybe somebody see it and has a answer today, merci :-)

I like the area they are in but I miss a passiv income option and also the possibility to trade realestate with Propy Token(paying/buying). Any Thoughts about ? I am wrong ?

Thanks for any feedback
who is CH?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353

but shortly before start of token sale is now...
ICONOMI Supporter
Good to know that crowd sale is opening from tomorrow, I hope a demo platform will also be ready on the sidelines to boost confidence in the project and attract good amount during crowd sale, just my suggestion.

You can check MVP here on video - https://youtu.be/infjLVOGmVc?t=43

Also they have iOS application — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/propy-buy-and-rent-properties-overseas-and-home/id1017369540?mt=8
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Good to know that crowd sale is opening from tomorrow, I hope a demo platform will also be ready on the sidelines to boost confidence in the project and attract good amount during crowd sale, just my suggestion.
ICONOMI Supporter
Good to see you're attending events.
How is the pre sale? How much did you collect?

I am also interested in this question.
I have not seen any information about the project's pre-sale.
Maybe, I missed the moment, when it was reported to the participants.
Is this information still missing?

ICO starts tomorrow, I think they should publish a detailed information about the pre-sale Roll Eyes

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello!

Filled out a form to participate in the Bounty "Propy" for blogs - but so far, there was no answer.
I wrote an article. I published it so that my readers could sell tokens.

If I am marked, as a member of the bounty - a huge thank you!
Thank you!

I also filled out an application to participate in blogs.
But I not understood, whether I was accepted or not.
Because there are no tables, there where it would be visible the list of participants, who have accepted the blogs-company.
Maybe, I did not have the required number of subscribers, so I was not credited with bounty's blogging company.
But this is not known, definitely .
ICONOMI Supporter

Thanks for any feedback

Pro tokens are utility tokens. They won't give you passive income. But they will be used on  Propy platfrom to write data in Propy Registre. That's mean if you want to use platfrom(buy/sell) you need to pay flat fee in PRO tokens.

From speculative side: When more people will start to use platfrom -> more demand on tokens and price won't be so cheap like on tokensale.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
(No Answer until now , maybe somebody see it and has a answer today, merci 😊

Thanks for any feedback

Phase_Shifter99 I think I gave you quite a detailed answer on your questions in this post  , besides there are so many pages of discussion and different media channels (which you can find on the first post), where you can get a lot of information about the project.

Thanks was blind not to see it  Smiley

Not a problem, hope this helped you to make your decision. Tomorrow the Project starts the ICO  with the price per token of $1.00 and a nice bonus of 15% during the first hour, 10% during the following 23 hours. Besides we all would like to see the results of the pre sale which should be available tomorrow, I guess. I would like to wish the team and supporters good luck in ICO that it will go smoothly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!

Filled out a form to participate in the Bounty "Propy" for blogs - but so far, there was no answer.
I wrote an article. I published it so that my readers could sell tokens.

If I am marked, as a member of the bounty - a huge thank you!
Thank you!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Thank you Denitza and Andrey Zamvoskiy for taking part at D10e in San Francisco! The team was happy to meet our partners from Civic there.

After a great weekend spent at D10e, discovering many new disruptive projects in all industries, we’re delighted that the feedback and response we have received from participants has been really positive. It was acknowledged by many that Propy is truly the most revolutionary real estate blockchain product out there!

A little bit more photos from d10e Smiley

https://twitter.com/PropyInc/status/896057519461683200

Opening dinner @d10e_con sponsored by #Propy. Pictured here is Denitza #BusinessDevelopment, Alex #CTO alongside Jani Valjavec @iconominet

Thank you for the update, we can see that Propy has great marketing team, nice presentations on the background and it is wonderful that  Propy's team spreads the word about the project on these crypto events. We all are waiting for the ICO start tomorrow! Good luck team!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

ICO starts tomorrow, I think they should publish a detailed information about the pre-sale Roll Eyes
I can not believe, that the ICO project PROPY is tomorrow  Cheesy
The fact, that the ICO was postponed caused even greater interest in the project  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With the recent rally in BTC price and the fund is capped at $35 million, that means less than 10kBTC is the required fund and this will likely make the token sale to end very fast, since this is one of the most anticipated project in the space this month

this is great news it's a good move that they accepted bitcoin as investment the last time they are purely ethereum base. Hope your insights will become reality.

Activity: 868
A little bit more photos from d10e Smiley

https://twitter.com/PropyInc/status/896057519461683200

Opening dinner @d10e_con sponsored by #Propy. Pictured here is Denitza #BusinessDevelopment, Alex #CTO alongside Jani Valjavec @iconominet

At least I'm happy that prophy is active with developments both inside and outside the forum, this will exceed my expectations if ico reach the target for less than a week, congratulations to the team and hopefully your business can grow worldwide and pass the rules of taxation and standardization.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
The funding goal seems super ambitious. Excited whether that will work out successfully. Hope so, good luck everyone!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can't wait for tommorow hope the first day will be a good start for propy. More powers and goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
This is one of the very good ideas in real estate
The market is huge but the only problem I see is of the regulations
Pages:
Jump to: