Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 89. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My timeline was about 7 hours until the ETH showed up, and several more hours (I think about 3) until the ETH got exchanged to PRO. But all is well now and I got the correct bonus for the deposit time -- not the time the transaction posted. It took multiple hundred confirmations each, for the deposit of ETH and the exchange to PRO.

** sigh **

been waiting for 12  hours now for the deposit to show up. the transaction had been confirmed on etherscan, but orderbook and the widget still show 0 balance and waiting. wonder if when it show up, will i still get the 1st hour bonus?

cann't be that long.

Same here, I have been waiting for like 6 hours now to get credited. I hope I will get the tokens as the transaction is already confirmed

Good thing you got the token now, mate. There could be a cause that's why crediting of tokens were delayed. It could be that many participants are buying/trading tokens at the same time that it causes some delay. So, for the others, please have patience as there could be a reason of the delay. Let's just wait til it gets addressed. Smiley

thought the same thing too, i guess the number of participants causes too much data traffic well that's a good news then.

Yup, our thoughts were absolutely right. You will see this notice, "Right now Ethereum network is experiencing the highest transaction volume any blockchain network has ever had. Transaction delays are expected, do not worry if your tokens do not come immediately.
https://etherscan.io/chart/tx
" when you go to Propy's website: https://tokensale.propy.com/

Just be careful of fake sites, guys.

well that's nice to know, hope devd can attend on this and apply quick reminder thanks for the reminders for the fake sites let's be vigilant for those bad people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
My timeline was about 7 hours until the ETH showed up, and several more hours (I think about 3) until the ETH got exchanged to PRO. But all is well now and I got the correct bonus for the deposit time -- not the time the transaction posted. It took multiple hundred confirmations each, for the deposit of ETH and the exchange to PRO.

** sigh **

been waiting for 12  hours now for the deposit to show up. the transaction had been confirmed on etherscan, but orderbook and the widget still show 0 balance and waiting. wonder if when it show up, will i still get the 1st hour bonus?

cann't be that long.

Same here, I have been waiting for like 6 hours now to get credited. I hope I will get the tokens as the transaction is already confirmed

Good thing you got the token now, mate. There could be a cause that's why crediting of tokens were delayed. It could be that many participants are buying/trading tokens at the same time that it causes some delay. So, for the others, please have patience as there could be a reason of the delay. Let's just wait til it gets addressed. Smiley

thought the same thing too, i guess the number of participants causes too much data traffic well that's a good news then.

Yup, our thoughts were absolutely right. You will see this notice, "Right now Ethereum network is experiencing the highest transaction volume any blockchain network has ever had. Transaction delays are expected, do not worry if your tokens do not come immediately.
https://etherscan.io/chart/tx
" when you go to Propy's website: https://tokensale.propy.com/

Just be careful of fake sites, guys.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

** sigh **

cann't be that long.

** sigh **

cann't be that long.

Hi team, I was busy IRL and need to catch up with the project. How's it going with the ICO launch? I hope that everything works fine. Good luck PROPY!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

** sigh **

cann't be that long.

Activity: 320
Merit: 104
** sigh **

cann't be that long.

ETH network broke down again?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
** sigh **

cann't be that long.

Activity: 1
** sigh **

cann't be that long.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Well this sucks... should have read this thread before sending some ETH haha I guess I just have to wait and see whats up

My tokens were credited. No issue with the project and getting the ICO distribution, just a little delayed through the ETH network.

Good Luck.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Another real estate based platform? It looks interestint, but I trust into RECoin. This is the first ever cryptocurrency backed by real estate. Also RECoin has smth very important for me: charitability and social consciousness are the REcoin’s most important traits. Up to 70% of the profit from REcoin is dedicated to a range of different charities and is written into the program code to ensure that the cryptocurrency always distributes a portion of its earnings to the most important charities in the world. Smiley I'm inspired when I can help others.
Propy earn the third place at coinagenda http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/07/20/coinagenda-europe-2017-blockchain-winners-announced/
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I did buy into this. Like the Project and the team behind it. Best of luck with this Project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Another real estate based platform? It looks interestint, but I trust into RECoin. This is the first ever cryptocurrency backed by real estate. Also RECoin has smth very important for me: charitability and social consciousness are the REcoin’s most important traits. Up to 70% of the profit from REcoin is dedicated to a range of different charities and is written into the program code to ensure that the cryptocurrency always distributes a portion of its earnings to the most important charities in the world. Smiley I'm inspired when I can help others.
Activity: 16
I sent some BTC about an 5 hours ago, they come on exchange quickly and then.. "Exchanging" status forever.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Well this sucks... should have read this thread before sending some ETH haha I guess I just have to wait and see whats up

Good to hear that, i hope my ETH will show soon as well. Did you still use the widget? or did you check it on the orderbook website?
For now i really don't know what to do, but it seems that it just needs time. I still trust this project, because IF it will work like planned, it will be a big success

I checked both, but ironically, the widget shows more detail. Also, Firefox didn't really work (keeps beachballing instead of updating), Safari worked, strangely enough, to show progress or at least where the transaction is stuck.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Update: Now my ETH deposit shows up 7 hours (and several hundred confirmations on the blockchain where a hundred would've sufficed) later, but the exchange to PROPY is still "processing," and in duplicate, although I only sent the ETH once. So, I take it back, it seems to be a real project, not a scam. However, the technological prowess (or rather, lack thereof) displayed at this ICO doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the rest of the project.

Good to hear that, i hope my ETH will show soon as well. Did you still use the widget? or did you check it on the orderbook website?
For now i really don't know what to do, but it seems that it just needs time. I still trust this project, because IF it will work like planned, it will be a big success.

It's just a bit confusing why they didnt just use a ETH Adress for all. Would be nice to hear the backround why they decide to use orderbook.

I took part in ICOs which used a third party for the distribution (like this case) and everytime there had been problems. (had to wait 8 weeks with some)
If they just had an ETH adress and it was the same for all participants, it always worked fine.

Update: Now my ETH deposit shows up 7 hours (and several hundred confirmations on the blockchain where a hundred would've sufficed) later, but the exchange to PROPY is still "processing," and in duplicate, although I only sent the ETH once. So, I take it back, it seems to be a real project, not a scam. However, the technological prowess (or rather, lack thereof) displayed at this ICO doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the rest of the project.

Just to add, I'm in the same boat as everybody else. Here's my timeline of sending ETH into the abyss:

• Pre-registered with Orderbook yesterday, no problemo.
  • Logged into the account today, went to the Propy website.
  • Saw the widget, saw the fact that I'm logged in with the correct email address. Entered the amount of ETH to invest into the widget on the propy website.
  • Upon clicking on next, a contract address is shown to send the ETH to. I use Myetherwallet to send the ETH.
  • The transaction is confirmed hundreds of times on the blockchain. Yet the widget keeps spinning, saying "Waiting for funds."
  • I went to Orderbook, all balances show 0.
  • I went to Myetherwallet and manually checked the PROPY token address. 0.
  • Still waiting...

I suspect a scam. Wouldn't be the first one. I'm glad I only sent a very small amount to test the waters.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
The website is so buggy that lost the desire to buy the coins at ICO, I think I may buy the coin at the Exchange, I hope it does not go up quickly
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I was expecting below 5million but it's over at the beginnng. Im surprised actually.

My initial thought was that the project would sell out fast, but maybe the widget thing push investors away, $5 million is not a bad start at all
Pages:
Jump to: