Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone! - page 13. (Read 8549 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey guys, sorry we've been inactive on BitcoinTalk! We're a small team, but we're doing our best (and also hiring on 3 more!)

We've been all over our Telegram, that's the best place to reach us. I'll make sure to go through and answer everyone's questions now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
This project is dead. ProxyCard: Last Active: September 29. In addition, tokens can not be sent to another address: Transaction execution error. Means in the contract there is an opportunity to block tokens when it will want. And before they were free to go. Or they blocked the previous tokens, and now they will sell others (which can also be blocked after the sale). This is without a doubt one of the best ideas for airdrop: first to distribute tokens, and then to block. Grin
Pfff, told you. They can even delete your tokens.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21599903
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
This project is dead. ProxyCard: Last Active: September 29. In addition, tokens can not be sent to another address: Transaction execution error. Means in the contract there is an opportunity to block tokens when it will want. And before they were free to go. Or they blocked the previous tokens, and now they will sell others (which can also be blocked after the sale). This is without a doubt one of the best ideas for airdrop: first to distribute tokens, and then to block. Grin
Yes, like that!Twitter is also no activity,apparently the crew abandoned ship Grin
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Why you say that tokens were destroyed?
I still have mine in my wallet...
Because they were. Only the double amount sent by mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Hello dev, what happened to the early airdrop participants that got their proxy destroyed? Did you send again or they lost it forever?
 I like your project by the way.

just wait another week before u get a anwer lol

DEV September 29, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

Why you say that tokens were destroyed?
I still have mine in my wallet...
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Hi Dev, what are the precautions if we do lose the Proxy Card?
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
What about bounty?
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Hello guys! Join the official Proxy telegram group, you can speak English (and sometimes Russian Grin) https://t.me/proxycard
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This is cool project, can't wait to get one of there cards.

Good luck for the devs!
Activity: 350
NO transaction fees, NO sign up fees, and NO membership fee is good project sir.
That's hope all people
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Want to translate the ANN to the german language Smiley
Reserve if possible.
Pm me for more information
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I can not be patient waiting for presale proxy card, but I will continue to wait for it, goodluck succes PROXY project..
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Hello dev, what happened to the early airdrop participants that got their proxy destroyed? Did you send again or they lost it forever?
 I like your project by the way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Intresting project. I will watch for updates. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
I received some PRXY coins from the airdrop...so I wish this project to be a great success... are there any Facebook or Twitter campaigns going on to earn more PRXY coins

Hey! Where is airdrop? I can't find it...

AirDrop was a few months ago!
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I received some PRXY coins from the airdrop...so I wish this project to be a great success... are there any Facebook or Twitter campaigns going on to earn more PRXY coins

Hey! Where is airdrop? I can't find it...
Activity: 728
Very interesting project, I look forward to the development of events. Good luck to you!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just read this whole thread, as usual the devs are very attentive and answering everyone's queries. This a good project, if anyone has any doubts then don't because this has the potential to be a great project. I am confident that an investment will be a good use of ETHs and generate a solid return.

Customer & Merchant support is one of our top priorities, right alongside building the best product we can.
Pages:
Jump to: