Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone! - page 8. (Read 8554 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Undervalued project.  Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---

What I missed, was there any news? Price changed short-term momentum.
We are looking forward to good growth, apparently the project continues its work.
The topic is complex, quickly such a project is not done, but the team should keep up to date on their work.

Nope, the usual news.

Got airdropped, got dumped (a lot!) on etherdelta, ICO failed (a lot more), and now ... project dead?

Actually not the usual.

Got airdropped, ico failed, but tokens getting more value every day the reason is unknown. Really interesting.

The price seems quite stable to me except for a little pump.

We are looking forward to good growth, apparently the project continues its work.
The topic is complex, quickly such a project is not done, but the team should keep up to date on their work.

Nope, the usual news.

Got airdropped, got dumped (a lot!) on etherdelta, ICO failed (a lot more), and now ... project dead?

If the ico failed what is dev going to do? Is develope halted?

Is this token traded somewhere else than etherdelta?

Thanks

As far as I know, it's only on EtherDelta.
For everything else we must wait for the devs to reply.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Nope, the usual news.

If the ico failed what is dev going to do? Is develope halted?

Is this token traded somewhere else than etherdelta?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Nope, the usual news.

Actually not the usual.

Got airdropped, ico failed, but tokens getting more value every day the reason is unknown. Really interesting.
---

Nope, the usual news.

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

legendary
The ICO failed I believe for the simple reason the tokens were airdropped (and subsequently dumped like there was no tomorrow on EtherDelta).  Roll Eyes

Any news here? Can we get at least a finale "we will not be able to fulfill our project" or something? It seems like they have to quit because of the non successful ico

They are active on twitter and they are doing something which i really don't understand.

Also, i have some prxy from airdrop and it gets more value every day. (still not much but it is way better than before)
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The ICO failed I believe for the simple reason the tokens were airdropped (and subsequently dumped like there was no tomorrow on EtherDelta).  Roll Eyes

Any news here? Can we get at least a finale "we will not be able to fulfill our project" or something? It seems like they have to quit because of the non successful ico
---
legendary
So ico failed but the project is continuing I guess?

How it is happening. Proxycard tweeting time to time but what is the roadmap. My airdrop proxys have some little value, should i dump them or wait.
this project failed so I think should throw it away because it would be very difficult to get the price like the price of ICO and this is just from my opinion

He got it for free, so why the fuck should he throw it away and why should he be worried about getting the ico value for it. SMH. Again, he got it for free

I couldn't agree more Smiley

I got it free but i would like to make max profit from it. It is worth something right now just can't get sure will it grow or end in zero.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0

How it is happening. Proxycard tweeting time to time but what is the roadmap. My airdrop proxys have some little value, should i dump them or wait.
this project failed so I think should throw it away because it would be very difficult to get the price like the price of ICO and this is just from my opinion

He got it for free, so why the fuck should he throw it away and why should he be worried about getting the ico value for it. SMH. Again, he got it for free
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 74
Looks pretty good ill check this out Cheesy
Activity: 83
I just found this and it seems like they gave to much away during airdrop. Definitely killed their ICO with that.
legendary

Activity: 49
Not bad guys. I am in
legendary
How about progres tokensale proxy??
How much raised fund??

I don't remember the exact numbers but it was low. I mean really low.

I am remembering vaguely 3 eth or 0.30 eth. But it is pumping time to time on ed. Not 1 - 2 eth but 0.05-0.10 eth for 1500 prxy when it does.
Activity: 504
How about progres tokensale proxy??
How much raised fund??
legendary
I was very happy that got airdropped 1500 prxy. It was worth 1 eth to ico price.

Investors also get afraid how huge airdrop was i guess. Think about it, you are paying 1000$ for 3000 proxy and somewhere around 1000 people have 1500 proxy or 1000 proxy for free.
Activity: 280
So PRXY has partenered with eBitcoin i think....what will happen now

Where did you get this info from? Do you have any official link where I can read this or did they talk about it on Telegram?
They talked it about this in the telegram...so i came here for confirmation but dev seems not to be active here at all

I googled and found it as a new listed on the ebitcoin website: https://ebitcoin.org/
But as I remember this project as also not really successful I don't have much hope
Pages:
Jump to: