Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone! - page 9. (Read 8537 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
So PRXY has partenered with eBitcoin i think....what will happen now

Where did you get this info from? Do you have any official link where I can read this or did they talk about it on Telegram?
They talked it about this in the telegram...so i came here for confirmation but dev seems not to be active here at all
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Any progress have been made? Does the ICO still not finished? I dont see any updates announced? about the applications? how about the unsold tokens?
Please answer our questions to be enlightened  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Where did you get this info from? Do you have any official link where I can read this or did they talk about it on Telegram?
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Not so much promotion action from the team so I can see why it only able to raise around 3ETH.

Problem is that unlike other project no real hype was started here, there is never a guarantee to get attention. And I don't think promotion would help that much, especially as they don't have any money to begin with.
Yeah, their airdrop/bounty promotion to hype the project is quite bad. Not take advantage of bitcointalk users to keep bumping this thread or anything slightly remote to this forums like signature, airdrop base on rank,... Guess they don't see how many potential customers in this forums site compare to what they prefer the blog, medium or other platforms. This failure will remind them, I see other low efforts ERC20 token have raise better than this 3 ETH.
the first airdrop was 3 months ago and the second month yesterday I followed and got it and there is no real change in this project due to lack of people to invest and how to lift the value of promotion to the public.
probably because there are several reasons we can not see the progress of this project one of the reasons maybe the team is less promoting this project so that investors are not tether to instill their money. so there needs to be a change
Probably you are right it's still sad anyway. This seemed to be a very good project with a useful thing to promote
I was sure that this one will be successful among hunderts of other airdropped tokens. There is still time. Let's go PRXY team.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
How much ETH has been collected in the Pre Sale so faR?
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
1 ETH = 2000PRXY and bgi investor will get reward bonus 200 PRXY This is the concept of promotion of stretcher in presale but in exchange etherdelta still not much price change how to raise the price if investor not interested to do treding so that proxy value is reached. . stable price increases
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Not so much promotion action from the team so I can see why it only able to raise around 3ETH.

Problem is that unlike other project no real hype was started here, there is never a guarantee to get attention. And I don't think promotion would help that much, especially as they don't have any money to begin with.
Yeah, their airdrop/bounty promotion to hype the project is quite bad. Not take advantage of bitcointalk users to keep bumping this thread or anything slightly remote to this forums like signature, airdrop base on rank,... Guess they don't see how many potential customers in this forums site compare to what they prefer the blog, medium or other platforms. This failure will remind them, I see other low efforts ERC20 token have raise better than this 3 ETH.
the first airdrop was 3 months ago and the second month yesterday I followed and got it and there is no real change in this project due to lack of people to invest and how to lift the value of promotion to the public.
probably because there are several reasons we can not see the progress of this project one of the reasons maybe the team is less promoting this project so that investors are not tether to instill their money. so there needs to be a change
Probably you are right it's still sad anyway. This seemed to be a very good project with a useful thing to promote
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

Merit: 107

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Like this project i will follow, where do we get the info about ico raise?

The details of the current ico status funding is available on their site

https://www.proxycard.io/tokensale.html

Just less than 1 ETH raised and reason could be airdrop, people don't want to invest rather get free money.They should have announced this as a bonus during the ico to attract more investors.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Somebody check this team are they real people? It looks like a scam to me. Don't you think?
Merit: 500
Like this project i will follow, where do we get the info about ico raise?
Activity: 198
Merit: 13

I see the real problem as inactive devs or teams everywhere with this nonsense ERC20 token hype.
Once in a while there should be an update to make things more professional.
It is obviously not working or going anywhere if I just write "I'm creating -xquad- tokens, will have an airdrop and presale on this" Smiley
That's just absurd, not tangible and leading nowhere without real human touch.
Activity: 280

Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
YEAAAH . i like it. 100% it will be hyped.
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Soo, what are we doing?
Is anything really going on?

Please, feel free to enlighten us.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
PROXY ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/proxy-ico-listed/   

Also you can check this ICO on our ETH invest scanner -http://iconow.net/ico-eth-collected-stats/   
Pages:
Jump to: