Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone! - page 11. (Read 8549 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Don't forget! Our PRESALE is LIVE NOW!! Join for 1 ETH = 2,000 PRXY!

hi op, dont you mind to edit the images you attached in the op? i think there is an  error. please edit or fix that one.

me too. i cant see the exact details (if there's any) in the pictures. i suggest to edit his post and link the correct link so that the image will not be invalid.
dev ......
the image in the post an error occurs so that the image is not visible
please edit again

Sorry! SSL Cert broke the links. Should be working now!

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
There is a resale going on RIGHT NOW for these guys
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
hi op, dont you mind to edit the images you attached in the op? i think there is an  error. please edit or fix that one.

me too. i cant see the exact details (if there's any) in the pictures. i suggest to edit his post and link the correct link so that the image will not be invalid.
dev ......
the image in the post an error occurs so that the image is not visible
please edit again
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 99
I translated to Japanese! I sent PM, please have a check!
Activity: 45
Very promising project. I do believe in your project. Good luck dev. BTW, any plan for the exchange?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

[/quote]

Check, can you send it to another address?
[/quote]

Proxy with airdrop added to my. means that Contract is the same?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Is this Proxy Token? if so then I have 1050 PRXY

Check, can you send it to another address?
Activity: 98
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
I am very much exited to see this coin some big exchanges
Joined airdrop program
Activity: 434

Is this Proxy Token? if so then I have 1050 PRXY

We're most certainly not dead! We're just a small team, and unfortunately the bitcointalk thread got some neglect.

As for the token transfers being locked, we made very clear announcements about not supporting exchanges until after the token sale. Exchanges still attempted to list our token, so we had to take action and stop all transfers of the coin temporarily. This will be re-enabled at the time of the presale, on October 23rd. There is no second token, only the one PRXY!

Tokens are frozen. So they sell other tokens, with the same name, but with a different contract, and the old tokens are locked forever. Or they have the same contract as EDOGE. They can block, burn tokens at any addresses, and also produce an infinite number of new tokens.
Activity: 173
I think it would be better if you have an airdrop on bitcointalk with like a signature campaign, bounty,... and not at some other place. You need to take advance of the potential customers you could found in here, bitcointalk.
i got notification from imtoken app that i received 15 prxy, but when i check on myetherdelta, there's nothing, no 15 prxy, why ??

DEV wrote earlier that tokens are frozen until October 23. Maybe send tomorrow.
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Activity: 52
Is gas to be purchased separately or accrues to coin holders?
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I'm watching this thread.  It seems like an interesting coin.  

I heard on the telegram that there will be an airdrop on Monday, fyi everyone!
Activity: 378
Does anyone know the decimal for this coin?

The decimal number is 6
You can check it on etherscan also
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Does anyone know the decimal for this coin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Ethereum for everyone!
Thank you for the drop. Now let's see how this will play out.
Pages:
Jump to: