Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 80. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
riskiest ? you sound ridiculuos. this is the nearly best deal .
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I am Looking forward for a Ptoy demo app, which should be release these month, according to roadmap. It`s time for us to see real working product, this coin should cost at least 2 times more. Hurry up devs), you have a great credit of trust, people believe in you.

Agreed, they have to get it done this month, even if it's right at the end which I believe it will be. Failure to produce it means a fall in token price. I don't want this to be another Safe Exchange wallet delay with a limited development team although I think they have the right idea and concept.

For now I'm going to hold off on investing further until I see something more tangible. I'll be keeping an eye out on their twitter account for updates. It's a lot of speculation, hence this is a long term hold because I believe in the project and the problems it solves without costing too much.

Out of all my investments, Patientory is the riskiest one. I honestly want this team and this project to succeed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
I am Looking forward for a Ptoy demo app, which should be release these month, according to roadmap. It`s time for us to see real working product, this coin should cost at least 2 times more. Hurry up devs), you have a great credit of trust, people believe in you.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Very often what's missing in a coin is marketing, communication. That is, I mean, you have a good product, you are the first in the market and make deals with commercial partners, but after that you have to come to invest in advertisements. You need to have a team that posts the latest news and news, otherwise investors will not look at your product.

team and community are all in a product, and Ptoy has to improve in this.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Yes, PTOY had a nice rise the last days  Smiley ...

... hopefully there will come more  Grin ... and more with good news ...
Let's be happy with the project's improvement, they are on a mission now to deliver great updates and that will certainly
affect the price. Let's hold PTOY and wait for the right time to sell, surely this year we can see great success.

What's their next big milestone? Beta version? Any realistic ETA?

Mobile app due in september... they didn't give a date... any news dev?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Sure, we need clearly some big news... the price is so low
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Im happy to see, that Patientory is mentioned on many places as Medical solution for records on blockchain. If Patientory catch just some small portion of market, we talk about real money here. Holding my tokens, no reason for daily trade here.
That's a good move, you just hold if you are not comfortable with day trading as there is a big possibility that it will bring good profit.
We have not yet broke the all time high and I think we will break that the soonest, believe in this project so you can hold longer.

Good to know.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Im happy to see, that Patientory is mentioned on many places as Medical solution for records on blockchain. If Patientory catch just some small portion of market, we talk about real money here. Holding my tokens, no reason for daily trade here.
That's a good move, you just hold if you are not comfortable with day trading as there is a big possibility that it will bring good profit.
We have not yet broke the all time high and I think we will break that the soonest, believe in this project so you can hold longer.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
good time to buy right now

sure ,the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project,I  follow the project closley.You will eventually get a high return after a while. 
Activity: 145
good time to buy right now
Activity: 319

Let's be happy with the project's improvement, they are on a mission now to deliver great updates and that will certainly
affect the price. Let's hold PTOY and wait for the right time to sell, surely this year we can see great success.

What's their next big milestone? Beta version? Any realistic ETA?
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!

Activity: 224

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
All is about news and this month should be great for PTOY. New mobile app is on the way out to be released, price will reflect this positive news for sure.
Any idea whats this mobile app is about? Is it just for sending and recieving PTOY tokens are actually to store my patient data?
Activity: 319
I agree with all supporters. PTOY is that type of project that can push crypto and blockchain tech to whole new level of adoption. We need more easy real life usage of this innovate tech!
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
All is about news and this month should be great for PTOY. New mobile app is on the way out to be released, price will reflect this positive news for sure.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
PTOY to me seems ready for big run to cross the 10k satoshi barrier again because last few days since it is being accumulated at 8k satoshi range. Does anyone aware of the some event coming soon which will be used to manage a increase in value. Market seems preparing something big move in next few days.
I'll be looking for that price range, we have enough time to break the ATH and I have a feeling it's going to happen this month.
The daily volume is pretty good which means backers are just waiting and just one great news that will lead to great speculation then we can see whales riding on this, never sell now, always aim high as it's possible with this wonderful project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
PTOY to me seems ready for big run to cross the 10k satoshi barrier again because last few days since it is being accumulated at 8k satoshi range. Does anyone aware of the some event coming soon which will be used to manage a increase in value. Market seems preparing something big move in next few days.
Activity: 70
Dev please answer question: how do you store big data on chain? this not possible. community must know if project not possible.

In white paper I see:

"The limitation of the blockchain to host private information may be overcome through data obfuscation, such as encryption, but in the event that the decryption key is ever leaked, there is no way to remove the sensitive data itself from the blockchain"

"we implement a mechanism for the persistent storage of sensitive information through the use a private implementation of an Ethereum based blockchain"

but then I see:

"The HIPAA compliant storage facility hosts the actual data"...what is HIPAA compliant storage facility and who owns the hardware? who pays for the data storage?

"Patients are given an allotted amount of space to store information for free on the Patientory network". how you give storage for free? what you mean store on the network?

So far I read white paper many times and I think it still no make sense.
Pages:
Jump to: