Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 78. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
PTOY
I need 100 000 sat per 1 PTOY. It's real? Smiley

really 20$ per 1 PTOY.

Considering how much people spend just to see a doctor, 20 dollars to have a permanent patient file on a decentralized platform is sort of a like a joke. This would effectively save time and a ton of money from creating a new patient file. All we need is time, and this company to keep doing a good job and making it work.
Activity: 14
Good luck - looks very interesting
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Promising coin, I went all the same in the club "top 100", see how long it will last.
Now who wants to purchase, the rollback may not be)
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
PTOY

really 20$ per 1 PTOY.
Activity: 96
PTOY
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Am I right that Patientory and Medicalchain are similar projects? What is major difference? Is Patientory more USA focus?

They are almost same but the difference of being first mover will make visible effect. Patientory is more advance is work is going on in lats phases. Whereas the other project you mentioned is just starting its funds collection so there are differences if you want to know.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
What is the reason behind the fresh spike in this market. I was keep watching timely but this time I saw it this high over the night. I know some updates or light client type thing was planned for this month but don't catch up. I am more curious to see know the reason now.
Activity: 19
Am I right that Patientory and Medicalchain are similar projects? What is major difference? Is Patientory more USA focus?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I remember lot of people were deeply concerned about the market value of PTOY in last days. It was building momentum which was visible and lats night once it broke up the resistance it is all clear now. If at this point with plenty of support which is growing rapidly some updates are released we can be sure of new all time high. I am watching how the market is moving.
Activity: 602
It's a great blockchain!

I'm just concerned that the company may be highly successful whereas the token may not become popular...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello, I just now watch coininterview of medicalchain

They say at end they take EMR to patient and hint to Patientory take EMR to hospital.

Also from whitepaper "Patientory’s solution is a ‘plug and play’ model acting like ‘a bridge that connects siloed, centralized EMR systems.’ The cost and time of implementing their solution is unclear but likely significant. Medicalchain has chosen to do things in a different, patient focused way.

What team say?

Good question.

Can you send the link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_OdMREOpBI

You watch from 50:30; I think he definitely talking about patientory

Ok,good...thanks for this. So medicalchain will be delivering similar service like patientory
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So much decentralized medical platform are popping up this days and it is very competitive at this point . It is up to Patientory to make a better service and presentation to the people who have invested their asset on this platform.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Which Wallet do you guys store your Patientory tokens onto? When it comes to new wallets, I'm a bit scared at first.

Like the guy above this post said, also if you choose to do it online, an exchange like bittrex would be a safer bet I feel since it also has an option of 2fa.

Don't leave anything of the bittrex exchange. It is among the safest trade but never leave your coins on exchanges if you do not have to trade with them. NEVER!
You can store your PTOY on Mew as you have suggested ( attention of scam sites) or you can bring it to your nano's ledger as a simple erc20 token of Eth.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Which Wallet do you guys store your Patientory tokens onto? When it comes to new wallets, I'm a bit scared at first.

Like the guy above this post said, also if you choose to do it online, an exchange like bittrex would be a safer bet I feel since it also has an option of 2fa.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
To be safe, store in at https://myetherwallet.com/. It's used by the majority of people IMO in storing their precious coins.
Beware of the Phishing site simalar to MEW because there are a lot of site out their that if you make mistake in putting your private key it will steal your tokens.
Activity: 39
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...

They say at end they take EMR to patient and hint to Patientory take EMR to hospital.

Also from whitepaper "Patientory’s solution is a ‘plug and play’ model acting like ‘a bridge that connects siloed, centralized EMR systems.’ The cost and time of implementing their solution is unclear but likely significant. Medicalchain has chosen to do things in a different, patient focused way.

What team say?

Good question.

Can you send the link?

Was medicalchain a previous partner with patientory?Looks like they want to head in a different direction th the one envisaged by patientory.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I am Looking forward for a Ptoy demo app, which should be release these month, according to roadmap. It`s time for us to see real working product, this coin should cost at least 2 times more. Hurry up devs), you have a great credit of trust, people believe in you.
Where can i see the roadmap? I couldn't find in their homepage.
Can't be found in their website (https://patientory.com/) as well.
Also in the main page you can find that road map is coming soon or the thread is still not updated.
It will cover the costs of developing and launching the Patientory platform. See our roadmap (coming soon).
But the thread was created "April 25, 2017, 02:10:36 PM" which means it's over 3 months already to now so we can presume the road map was out already but was not attached here.

Are you looking for this?

Wow. Thanks for putting up the roadmap! I like to see an organization with clearly defined goals and evidence of meeting its goals. I suspect niche cryptocurrencies like Patientory will be among those that thrive in the long run. Also, Patientory has enjoyed a nice pump as of late. It's definitely a cryptocurrency to keep an eye on.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109

Patientory coin along with Ixledger is one of the few realities of the crypto world that has something real and practical in roadmap; their fields and sectors in which they operate are huge and multi-millionaires, and their current coinmarketcap prices are very low .....
 if 1-2 years can make many investors happy

Birbuntledger is coming out this christmas and rumor has it that one will flip the reality upside down. Literally. Think of the army of 300K young employees joining this potato coin research labs and getting paid in tokens of zero value like this one. Those ambitious young folks would rip all of u apart for scamming the shit out of them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

What team say?

Good question.

Can you send the link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_OdMREOpBI

You watch from 50:30; I think he definitely talking about patientory
Pages:
Jump to: