Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 76. (Read 226761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Anyone can send me slack invetation?

You can use this link to join slack channel which is mentioned on the opening post of the thread. I hope this is still working and active. If they are still using slack hopefully you will let us know back here. https://patientory.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTkyNTkzMDQ3MjY5LTE0OTY2MjIzNDItZjhkM2U0ZWUyYg
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Anyone can send me slack invetation?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I don't see Michael e. Rubin on Ptoy's website, but it says he's still active on his linkedin profile.

Regardless, I still believe in Patientory's long term vision.

https://www.vezt.co/#aboutus

Rubin is working with them now?

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hello everyone,

My name is Michael E. Rubin. Most of you know me as the "At your service" guy.

A few people have written to ask me why I disappeared. As of August 28, I am no longer employed with Patientory. I now work as the Director of Communications for a Blockchain-secured music monetization platform called Vezt. I still fully believe in Patientory, and wish the team well.

Thank you for all the notes and well wishes. Please feel free to come and take a look at Vezt when you have a chance. Non-US residents are especially welcome.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22006223

At your service,
Michael
Former Communications Director for Patientory
Current Communications Director for Vezt ([email protected])

don't believe him he's a crook and wants you to lure into the Scam
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

A few people have written to ask me why I disappeared. As of August 28, I am no longer employed with Patientory. I now work as the Director of Communications for a Blockchain-secured music monetization platform called Vezt. I still fully believe in Patientory, and wish the team well.

Thank you for all the notes and well wishes. Please feel free to come and take a look at Vezt when you have a chance. Non-US residents are especially welcome.

At your service,
Michael

2 posts.... somehow i dont belieb you.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
When the regulators and those that have the ability to cut the red tape come to the realization of how easily and covertly they can invest in PTOY and reap the rewards of their own power, it's going Super Harvest Moon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hello everyone,

At your service,
Michael

Squeeze that shill in here  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
Own your playlist.
Hello everyone,

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
it seems people are finally realising that this is one of the few projects out there that is really looking to address a real life issue and has a massive potential for the future
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
If price drop under 9k, I will buy some more, this is good Project, now is good to see price is stable around 11-12k.
Activity: 62
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Actually no one should buy a coin just to do trading!
Trading is the death of money!

Everyone should choose their currency after seeing the roadmap, who are the developers, if it has a strong community that supports and promotes it, what advantages it offers today and what benefits it could offer in the future compared to other coins on the market .
After making these assessments you can buy your coin in exchange and store it in your personal wallet, and let it grow and develop the whole roadmap. Keep it for 1-2 years minimum then switch to anything else you want.

Patientory coin is not a currency for trading but a "slow" coin with a good roadmap that takes time for its full development!
Activity: 15
Factom and patientory will compete in healthcare... Patientory will have edge since it is only for healthcare..
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi!

Do you have Ptoy roadmap. I need it
Thank you!

If you need latest roadmap for the PTOY you would have to use this contact form (https://patientory.com/contact/) and request it there.

Or you can use this link to view it http://healthstandards.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/patientory-roadmap.png
Activity: 33
Hi!

Do you have Ptoy roadmap. I need it
Thank you!
Activity: 35
What makes any of you think that niche specific PTOY will last in the long run vs other Blockchains who do the same systems for data storage When you have other larger blockchains widely adopted by developers already? What can PTOY do that these other more established or Generic identity blockchains cant?

All the Hospitals would need is a programmer to make their own Application Front end to communicate with the specific blockchain and retrieve specific info based on the user identified.

It's too much effort, time to hire somebody to do all the leg work and what about storage? These patient file images can be in the terabytes that it's not worth it. Let Ptoy do it, if they're partnered with StorJ, more the reason why I believe in them.

I absolutely hate it when the patient walks into my office and I have zero knowledge of what their lab reports and imaging reports are. Plus their labs aren't updated nor does the clinic have the time to contact t he patient.

That just means better compression algo for datastorage. It can be done on any Identity Blockchain is what im saying.
Activity: 39
What makes any of you think that niche specific PTOY will last in the long run vs other Blockchains who do the same systems for data storage When you have other larger blockchains widely adopted by developers already? What can PTOY do that these other more established or Generic identity blockchains cant?

All the Hospitals would need is a programmer to make their own Application Front end to communicate with the specific blockchain and retrieve specific info based on the user identified.

It's too much effort, time to hire somebody to do all the leg work and what about storage? These patient file images can be in the terabytes that it's not worth it. Let Ptoy do it, if they're partnered with StorJ, more the reason why I believe in them.

I absolutely hate it when the patient walks into my office and I have zero knowledge of what their lab reports and imaging reports are. Plus their labs aren't updated nor does the clinic have the time to contact t he patient.
Activity: 35

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
when exactly is the release of the patient app?
Pages:
Jump to: