Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 77. (Read 226761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
I see patientory has been selected to present at VentureAtlanta where Marc Cuban is a keynote speaker.
https://mobile.twitter.com/TechSquare/status/909802761574895616

Hopefully Marc sees the Patientory presentation. Cuban has a $3 billion+ net worth and is starting to invest in crypto...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/08/21/mark-cuban-invests-in-newly-launched-crypto-venture-fund-1confirmation/#256cea4e1e8a
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is most difficult part of the trading to predict the direction of price for near future always. As for now market is holding successfully PTOY over 10k satoshi but at this moment it really needs some updates to have support else price can some down again. This is the beauty of trade to see the market in permanent move up and down to allow new people to come in.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Day trading PTOY right now is easy money, though this is a great long-term coin. You guys shouldn't be focused on the short on this one. Need more buys, more volume.

everyone selling now will cry later. and you can make money trading now.

no no no,
everyone who is selling their coin right now will not cry later on because the price will be surpressed again by the whales.
in the next few days we will see another bull run that will happen for Bitcoin,
and every altcoin will goes down.
indeed this coin has a lot of potential,
but for now it's to early,if you hold it for a year or more than that it'll be huge.
for daily trader it's not really damn good because once the price being surpressed again like before,
it can hit 3000 satoshi or even lower than that.
if you want to hold it,it's very good.
but if you want to sell and buy it,it's not really for now
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Day trading PTOY right now is easy money, though this is a great long-term coin. You guys shouldn't be focused on the short on this one. Need more buys, more volume.

everyone selling now will cry later. and you can make money trading now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Nice performance of PTOY ... looks good  Smiley

Go PTOY, up to the sky!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
We all know this is a scam run by people who know nothing about Healthcare, and go and buy this guy to trash other people

Go check his posts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/amir24-1111212

Here is your proof
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I just found out Shawn Wilkinson is the founder of Storj, and is an advisor to Patientory. I'm going to assume a partnership between the two.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Those who are concerned with PTOY coin being added to POLO should be more focused on the road map because PTOY will sooner or later be added to POLO.

I just hope the PTOY team will keep working hard to achieve the designed targets within the deadlines set for them.

Polo is not more the hard coin pumper anymore. you can get pumped without polo too. for more exchange listings you need more liquidity aka more capitalisation, in one word a bigger market. For that we have to wait, if they are succeeding or not.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Those who are concerned with PTOY coin being added to POLO should be more focused on the road map because PTOY will sooner or later be added to POLO.

I just hope the PTOY team will keep working hard to achieve the designed targets within the deadlines set for them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I agree the medical section is a huge market to tap into and focus is now gearing toward blockchain since the recent hacking of the UK NHS patients data and also similar issues in the US. potential for PTOY is massive and it's one of the few projects that is really addressing a real current need.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Patientory is the first of its kind in the blockchain industry. The global healthcare information system market are worth billions of dollars. Assuming the healthcare use case of PTOY could at least tap a small percentage of the said market, this would be huge and sky's the limit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
It is also bitter reality that large majority of small investors have nothing to do with use case or technical aspects of the project. They know simple mathematical formula of 2x 2 or many time. This is main purpose of investment in these blockchain based project, for many people. That is the reason we see all focus on price in almost every thread.
Activity: 32
Great ideas. Just invested some tokens.
Activity: 70
Here's a legitimate question, how does Patientory store big files that's in the gigabytes worth of MRI and CT images? Does Patientory need to link up with Siacoin or Storj to work together? I'm not familiar with decentralized storage. Blockchain is not very efficient when it comes to large files.

Patientory hasn't addressed this problem yet and if anyone who understands blockchain can explain it to me, that would be great.

Dev please answer question: how do you store big data on chain? this not possible. community must know if project not possible.

In white paper I see:

"The limitation of the blockchain to host private information may be overcome through data obfuscation, such as encryption, but in the event that the decryption key is ever leaked, there is no way to remove the sensitive data itself from the blockchain"

"we implement a mechanism for the persistent storage of sensitive information through the use a private implementation of an Ethereum based blockchain"

but then I see:

"The HIPAA compliant storage facility hosts the actual data"...what is HIPAA compliant storage facility and who owns the hardware? who pays for the data storage?

"Patients are given an allotted amount of space to store information for free on the Patientory network". how you give storage for free? what you mean store on the network?

So far I read white paper many times and I think it still no make sense.

Yes. You see I ask same question long time already and no answer. Here only talk about coin pump and make money but no talk about fundamental technical idea.
White paper made hard to read on purpose. If you try read it no make sense. Just big word to sound smart.
Activity: 39
Here's a legitimate question, how does Patientory store big files that's in the gigabytes worth of MRI and CT images? Does Patientory need to link up with Siacoin or Storj to work together? I'm not familiar with decentralized storage. Blockchain is not very efficient when it comes to large files.

Patientory hasn't addressed this problem yet and if anyone who understands blockchain can explain it to me, that would be great.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Glad to see PTOY rise up above 10k again, bought some few months ago and still holding. Do you have telegram group so i can follow the development of your project?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Good luck - looks very interesting

Happy.. bought at 7700
got easy 209% profit. sold almost 80%
holding few coins, if it might pump more
Activity: 145
Great time to buy some  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: